Cda islamabad

Dear all, do let us know about f-17 of cda housing society projects if you have authentic information and knowledge?

F-17 Multi is beautiful project for living. Safe and secure for investment as well.

Regards

@khan: khan sb how you compare F-17 with B-17 (B or C) blocks for living and for investment purposes?

F17 is vry small as compared to B17.

It is getting populated at gud speed. New airport wil hv gud impact on it. B17 wil increase in price wid MA constructiom.

Regards

Thanx. So it means in present situation you rate f-17 better than b-17 as long as MA is not constructed/ without airport?

B-17 is a much better place for investment and living. F-17 is on truck infested Fateh Jang road and has a railway phattak right on the entrance. B-17 is on GT Road which will always be part of upgradation projects such as underpasses, flyover, widening etc no matter what party and which government is in power.

@Khan saab ,do you think f-17 with very adjacent local rush push and muddy roads poor neighborhoods( apparently high crime rates in surroundings) is safe for living in regards to ,

1-security

2-schools

3-hospitals.

B-17 with crushing stone factories to refresh your breathing and future water shortage

F-17

Unfortunately there is a problem in school. There are rich Afghani families everywhere and kids have no manners and your child's brought up is always a matter of concern. They come back home every day with new slangs in their language. Also it is not well connected to Islamabd.

For investment currently D-13 location is excellent and all plots sizes are 50*90 and price range is currently very reasonable. If we consider its amenities are opposite to D-12. In D-12 Prices already have raised so high.

What if you hold plot in sector D-13 for investment?

definitely Superb.

:)

I agree with you, but somehow people prefer to have living locality like F-17 as Multi have good worth. At the same time if they think for B-17 which is Multi Professional Cooperative Housing Society project which really have excellent launching mega project than F-17. As already narrated by Mr. Khan

D-13 full of villages, will take 50 years to acquire the land.

Dear Sagheer, I just appreciate your participation. But humbly I would like to say Islamabad Capital Territory considered as most emerging development state.

Regards

Dear Members

what is the rate of different plots in D-12

Currently in D-13 It's around PKR. 6.5 to 7.5 million

And varies with map location

At the same time, On the other hand, if one see prices of D-12's plot (size: 50*90 = 500 Square Yards = 1 Kanal) is on average at 20 million as It took good time to generate its worth, so one should give reasonable comment that D-13 will also give good return to investors...

Regards

Comparing d-13 with d-12 i just like comparing apples with oranges…Sagheer sb is right…Possession of land is the main thing and that is the point where CDA shows its impotence…There is no point in comparing the two sectors.

There can be no comparison between a sector where possession is available, and one without. The latter is just a promissory note with no date - could be next month, could be when your grandson starts college.

Exactly, If get to indulge in market to know ROI through suitable time,

Then what do you all say about to investments in CDA , in which sectors you feel best with concern for return, through price valuations.

Thanking you in advance

Dear all, kindly tell us "prices" and "trends" of F-17 and B-17, currently?

Thanking for anticipation

@Abdul Qayyum Sb,

This school is situated in F-17 in particular?

If this is the case, then same issue will be faced in B-17 as well.

@Jamshed sb,

In F-17 30x60 plots are above 40 lacs.

In F-17 30x70 will be 45 plus

In B-17 E Block 30x60 are from 16 to 20 plus lacs.

In B-17 C Block 30x60 will be around 25 lacs and above.

Dear All,

I have a plot in F-17 and i was planning to construct it for rental income, any recommendations on below options:

1) Should i switch the plot somewhere else & built (options plz)

2) Should i continue with this approach of construction in F-17?