City Square B-17 MPCHS - Multi Gardens, Islamabad

Hahahaha

ap ne to yehi kehna hy....

Thank you for all comments

Actions speak louder then words,so ill request the builder to keep this thread alive with regular updates,to grab huge potential which this website holds in terms of overseas and local investors and wish you all the best

God Bless

Ok Mr. Adnan

Gillani Estate ior Multi ka choli daman ka saath hai.

Two years means 24 months or 730 days so remaining 725 days.

Am i right Gillani Estate?Let's wait and hope for best.

Regards

MR Sajid Gilani(ceo gillani estate) is a young energetic and a decent man as per my analysis after having a brief interaction at the time of purchase,secondly they have a reasonable history with three already matured projects in f17,

small hiccups and hanky panky is a part of business,as we cant expect nose straight business anywhere in the world,but overall i am confident on their commitment

secondly as per their binding contract at the time of purchase,its clearly mentioned that the builder will be bound to pay monthly rent on the purchase in case of delay or non deliverance in two years,

cheers

Adnan sb, I totally agree with you... Small delays should be acceptable due to some unforeseen circumstances in development of such buildings...

Hope they deliver on time...

Regards

Alhamdulillah Excavation has been Started of City Square B-17

Mashallah,,,,all the best

god help those who help themselves....impressive going

Thank You Adnan Sb

Best Of luck

Dear Gillani Estate,

My good wishes and lot of prayers for your project.

Regards

Thank You Mr.Nadeem Ahmed Sb

Http://gillaniestate.com/city-square

Please visit this link for further update of our project.

Best Regards

Gillani Estate & Builders

Great boss. Booked my office too. Seems a good team.

Dear Sir thank you for you compliments.. If you want to book an Office kindly Email us on this Id: info@gillaniestate.com

Best Regards

Best of luck Mr Babur for your purchase and Gilani Estate for for their dedication and professionalism

Water Bound Layer is completed at City Square,B-17, Islamabad

Check latesd update Pictures here:

http://gillaniestate.com/city-square

Great going.