Commercial Property Buyer (Advice Required)

AOA everyone,

This is Qaiser Khan, an overseas Pakistani.

I have 10M PKR to invest for mid/long term and preferable BT, Top City, DHA, F-17

Researched 1:

BT phase 8 business district high rise buildings shops/offices with the shared space option along with rental income like (ZEM, Time Square, Liberty Tower etc.)

Researched 2:

Commercial option in Top CIty 1.

Researched 3:

Any flat with rental income.

Please guide me with the best options as i am blind without enough knowledge to take right step.

Jazak Allah.

Please dears,

@Its_ImtiaX_88
@yousafnoor

Hi,
I believe you can invest in Kazani 3, Grande palladium or Roman Grove. These are some projects that I think will be beneficial for medium to long-term investment.

Hi, Bahria Town Phases 7 and 8 appear to have some suitable options, like Box Park II and Spring Arch. These projects have good locations and reasonable payment plans. However, if you want to invest in flats, you can consider checking out projects offering serviced or hotel apartments, such as Mall 35 in Rawalpindi or Parkhouse Apartments in Lahore.
Hope that helps!

Are you specifically looking for investment in Islamabad or would you consider Lahore as well? because the Lahore property market has more potential as compared to ISB. At present, with this budget, you can invest in the Gulberg area, which has some of the best projects. You can invest in Parkhouse, Swiss Mall, which you can think of as the best one at the time because it is at MM Alam Road.
Then there is Sitara Serene Tower and Pearl One residency. they are in an area where land appreciation is highest which means a even a short term investment will be rewarding.

Well, I would like to appreciate you for the comprehensive research you have done.

Adding my two cents here. Actually, I’ve recently started admiring Premium Choice Developers for their extraordinary portfolio. They are developing some noteworthy mixed-use and commercial projects in Bahria Town Isb/Rwp, such as Box Park II, Spring Arch and Grand Gallery.

Have you come across any of these projects? If not, you can further expand your research and take a closer look at these developments. They sound promising to me. I am sure other ppl would also agree.