Comparison of Multi-Garden Blocks

Bluewater sahab

B-17 and a few other similar societies in the same price range are good value for money.But if you have deep pockets then sky is the limit, one plot was sold for 14 crore in F10 recently, better go for similar plots.

When prices for CDA series C-15, C-16 etc will cross E-12 then people will realize the value of Multi Garden. The distance is not much between C series and B-17 whereas one has possession and the other will exist for many years only in CDA files and CDA map!

Bluewater bhai B-17 will fly and touch the sky.

Mark my words.

If you look at CDA standards of development especially in the first 10 years, you will realize how much better B-17 already is as compared to what C-16 of CDA will be in 7-8 years from launch. So if price of CDA C-16 sector comes close to D-12, then tell me where will be the price of B-17???

Pk1… Rightly said… I can imagine B17B 30x60 touching 70-80 lakhs when MA is operational. It’s just a matter of time. Moreover, I was thinking the other day and it seems that B17 and D17 are the most beautiful societies in whole Zone 2. However Multi has a good edge in terms of management and track record (Visibly seen in E-11/3). B17 just might be the next E-11/3 after 5 years.

@zafar ullah…this place is a fools paradise. …worth of 50x90 should not be more than 20 to 25 lakh due to pathetic quality of living…too much over priced. …

Bluewater sadly we do live in a fool’s paradise to be realistic. Ha this not been the case, by applying your valuation methodology of measuring a 50x90 plot in a CDA sector like G would have been 10-13 lakh. Smart thing will be to play along :slight_smile:

Very Nice Critics Pk1.

Look like you people have got your finances struck at that bad place and finding no way to recover …carry on…keep trying to make people fool as much as you can…hahahah…some overseas folks still have a lot of spare money and look like your task is to strip off there pockets…

Thanks PK1, good analysis.

Do you have an idea about the current prices of a good location (non corner)50x90 and 60x90 plot in the C block of B-17?

Thanks-

I urge the entire forum members not to declare Block F farthest in your assessment. Before that E Block was farthest and people have made 3 million from only 5 lac cost of plot for 30x60. People were saying the same for E Block 3-4 years back what people are saying for F Block now.

Please look at Google Earth. 95% land is free and only a handful people living there.

@ bluewater I think bahria phase 8 is also over priced and ten marla should not be more than 5 lakh as location is more pathetic than B 17

AOA PK1

Its a best analysis I have ever found on Zameen.com about B-17. It is very beneficial for those who want to invest in B-17.

But in my humble opinion you have missed just one thing, that is what is govt policy about completion of Margalla Avenue along with any inside news about it.

Crorepatti bhai soil was not naturally weak in A block. It was the same in all blocks.

Multi has not developed this project on natural terrain. They filled up low lying areas. In A block several depressions were filled up using mud from cutting of hilly parts.

This also happened in other blocks but there were fewer depressions that needed filling in B and C blocks.

Have you not noticed that all of Multi-Garden project seems on relatively level ground. This is because they filled up the depressions. On the other hand if you go to Bahria Town, you will see one street on a hill and other streets very much below the hilly streets.

AOA PK1

you didn't respond my question

We can only hope and pray for Margalla Avenue Completion, looks like the government is very much busy in new projects such as metro.

Pk1

Thanks now got your point what you wanna say. I agree win you with little comment that it is not very big issue you only need a good compaction. A few thousands more when you will construct your house, by roller or vibratory roller.

I have also observed this in MG THAT MOST PLOTS ARE LEVEL.

Also we will be grateful if share any info about multi enclave. Has they made their mind to launch it before Ramadan

FAKAT AAP KA APNA

CRORE PATTI

Crorepatti bhai, I am not an engineer but my view is that compaction is not a good solution.

Firstly, compaction will not guarantee that the house foundation will continue to be stable over a period of decades. No matter how hard you press mud-filled land, it cannot compare to the strength of natural terrain where the soil has gone through a process of natural compaction over centuries.

Secondly, if you press the land by compaction, your plot will become lower than street level and you will need further filling.

The real solution is to install deep pillars/foundation with concrete and steel. This can be very costly. So the safest option is to spend Rs 15,000 for a soil test before Bayana. Maximum you should pay a small token money before the soil test.

Dear Sahn, as for my view of Margalla Avenue, I have no idea when the Government will build it. But the two things that I can say is that this not a priority for the Noon League; they are spending all their money and energy to complete the Metro Bus project. They think these politically motivated projects plus solution of load-shedding issue will secure the next elections for them.

Perhaps they may give some attention to Margalla Avenue after 1-2 years. InshaALLAH.

Dear pk 1

I am civil engineer and has already tackled such situations in pak and in abroad. The load of house is not much and if compaction is with vibratory roller and in layers making it properly dense with proper drainage then no matter three stories you construct there will be no danger foundation in such situation is always of RCC(concrete and steel)

The solution you are talking is for heavy structures like high rise building or on very very weak soil making it very very costly found as you are talking of piles foundation. I think

Any view about multi enclave

Aap KA APNA

Crore patti

Thanks PK1

Http://jang.com.pk/jang/jun2014-daily/03-06-2014/cities/islamabad/index.html

there is some news about CDA budget and allocation of funds to different schemes including margalla avenue

Tassadaq: This is great news if true.