Construction cost of 5 marla house with basement

What would be an accurate construction cost for a 5 marla double-story house with a basement?

might be around 1 crore 10 lacs in current scenerio. Check on youtube. you might get some info.

Where is your project??

Did you get it designed??

It depends on design and structural drawings.

Please contact for further discussions.

We can give you design and execution at one place.

Awaiting
Team dSA
designsourxe99 dot com
0092-333-4220989

@zonebtest
Dear Sir/Mam,
I am Ayaz Rahim from S.A.S ENTERPRISES®. The cost of construction can only be calculated according to the specifications. Our contracts include it all as we have very proffessional contracts unlike majority of contractors. A sample contract(it’s of 23 pages) can be provided to you on request. We provide a number of services and building and Energy Effecient house is the need of the hour which again unfortunately, is something not familiar to majority of the contractors. I am attaching a picture with the list of services we provide and my contact information. Both numbers are active on Whatsapp. It will be an honour to serve you! You are most welcome to contact me for queries and details. We at S.A.S ENTERPRISES® provide the most innovative services and use modern techniques, providing this all at very competitive rates. Plus we believe that we give our customer a handsone amount of information and awareness so they are cormfatable to make a decision as they are aware of pros & cons plus what can be achieved in their budget. Again It will be an honour to serve you as Customer Statistaction is our priority!
Regards,
Ayaz Rahim

It is a very general question, btw.
I am not a dealer or an expert, but there are many things that you can add to make it more specific.
How many storeys do you want,
The number of rooms in each storey
The location of your plot will play an important role as getting material there is an important part of the project.
Whether you want to build it yourself or hire a consultant or “thekedar,”
it is to be noted that unless you are fully committed yourself, thekedar or contractor will not work properly. You have to be there to ensure he is building it per specification. They usually cost-cutting for themselves while charging you full, and the house would last only about 10 years. In addition to this, material choice is also important.

The rule of thumb is you would save at least 1.5 million on building it yourself.