Dangerous For Living - Multi Orchard Islamabad Adjacent To Fauji Cement Plan

LETS not dig the issue deep …after all there is no place in our cities ,which is environmentally safe from atmospheric pollutants…THERE is no such planing for factories and chemical plants to be kept at safe distance from population centers…come here in central pindi and you find many such fine dust producing small factories, spreading lungs disease, …MULTI ORCHARD IS HEAVEN COMPARED TO THIS.

Cement Plants produce cement all over the world BUT in different quantity.

Fauji Cement Plant is not a small scale facility like brick kiln.

Now compare Fauji cement plant with Orchard in size, use google map, you will find it half of the size of Orchard Scheme. So according to size, they are major producer of Cement throughout Pakistan with mega production line.

Production is directly proportional to Toxic waste produced. Now if toxic waste is handled properly and not effecting the surrounding, then its good, but what if its not? For confirmation, Societies should come up with a solution or proof that its human friendly to live.

Farm House means, green and pure atmosphere away from city pollution to live in, but in case of Orchard Farm House, you are in the neighbor of Mega Pollution Producer Plant, e.g. Block "D" of Multi-Orchard Scheme which is just at a waking distance.

Lastly, you are saying that workers have no problem, I am amazed by your logic, then it means that create a New Society in the neighbor of atomic reactor and market to the public that Workers of Reactor are safe so you will also remain safe from toxic waste 24/7, obviously workers are there for 8 hours/day tough.

So instead of defending the wrong thing, Multi Orchard Should come with Green Flag report of "Health Safety".

One more thing, please don't say that in Pakistan other cities are this and that, its a lam excuse.

Multi-Orchard is trying to give you a cleaner solution, but there solution should be error free based on Health safety.

Demolition of 17 cement plants in Hebei (China) to cut pollution - China News Channel.

Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7d4BkAGnB8

Intro. To toxics involved in pollution released by Cement Plant.

Nice Documentary "Effects of Cement Plant Pollution on the Santa Clara Valley"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWLxWg7Q_eA

Nice example to compare with Multi-Orchard & Fauji Cement Plant.

People suffers with Air and Water pollution caused by Orient Cement Factory in Mancherial (India)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wioJ2KNNEZA

@PK, please browse the above videos as a proof of Pollution caused by Cement plants and there effects on residential areas.

Thanks.

Your Nafs - If you Do Not Keep It Busy With TRUTH, It will keep you busy with Falsehood.

Nice Quote by "Imam Al Shafi'i"

Noise pollution near Air port societies is scientifically more dangerous than this.

Not just dangerous,Multi is house of issues where people are suffering.

Kindly tell the truth abt noise pollution also. Pls also elaborate the effect of carbon in the center of the cities.

Mr. Abbas sounds very logical and i agreed to Mr. Abbas, thanks for providing such a great knowledge in public interest

I appreciate the awareness raising efforts of Mr. Abbass. I would like to draw his attention to FECTO CEMENT factory which is inside Islamabad city limits and about 1 KM from B-17 and adjacent to water reservoir. Please see on google map and comment. Should Islamabad residents not be sensitized toward this health hazard.

https://www.google.com/maps/@33.6917163,72.8456004,14z

While at this topic, we should also raise questions about hazards of Nilor factory and possible contamination of down streams with radioactive material specially in Korang Nallah tributaries that pass through Gulberg Greens.

And what about Pakistan Ordnance Factories in Wah Cantt?

B-17 is not good for living due to impact of FECTO cement and blasting, stone crushing.....horrible mountains...too much dust in the area.....the place is heaven for greedy society Mafia and property dealers......

Once nilore factory was away from residential projects....now greedy town and society Mafia mushroom growth every where........transportation of nuclear waste etc is a hazard for nearby residents of such places....

@pardesi...yes there are many hidden causes for cancer disease in our country

Fecto cement is also near D-12… And the price of one kanal there is 3-4 crores plus

Mr. Abbass, your comments are awaited on Fecto Cement’s hazard on B-17 and D-12 and Nelor Factory’s contamination of Gulberg Greens underground water with possible radioactive materials…

Well done mr. Abbass appriciated

Hazards of Nilor factory and possible contamination of down streams with radioactive material specially in Korang Nallah tributaries that pass through Gulberg Greens.

It is very very dangerous.

Plz keep u away from Gulberg Greens.

Junaid bhai ...THAT GANDA NALA .. Encircles pindi on all sides , and its some tributary parts touches outskirts of Islamabad as well........

That ganda nala contains all kind of chemical wastes plus human/animal wastes and all other factories wastes etc.......AND IRONY IS that our ANALYSTS and policy makers call it SOAN RIVER /and many other names at different locations.....

I have seen buffaloes swimming in this dirtiest/sewerage water ...and city population uses the milk of the same buffaloes....THAT'S the reason of increasing T.B especially intestinal and bone tuberculosis in pindilisl....MANY TOXIC WASTES LEAD ,ARSENIC etc poisons the kids.........BUT WE CALL IT RIVER FACE ...RIVER VIEW......WHAT A PITY....

THERE is no mechanism to keep these rainy streams clean and safe from industrial/humans/factories wastes....

AND TOP OF IT ....PPL enjoy big houses on the banks of these sewerage rainy streams......and sleeps well....they enjoy river view....HATEE KE KAN ME SOEE HUWEE KOM..

Thanks Mr.Abbas we had planed to purchase two form houses their for our families, after your post we post pond it.

any other suitable place for form houses ?

Abbass sahib apne pushal (tail) per pao rakh dia hai, yeh zameen.com nahin kameen.com hai kameen people se bhari jo apne personal benefits i bina per comments daitay hain.

Pk2 LOL!!

sir aik number aik number hota hay aurr do number hamesha do number rehta hay.

This thread is mischievous. So obvious! If you don't want to buy don't buy. Why start a campaign? I think because Multi Orchard is hurting some people really bad. Now it is any one's guess which one is that. I suspect it can be only one project which is a 2 number name of a genuine project of a posh locality in Lahore.

It is a 2 number type project like this thread and the 2 number people commenting on it repeatedly with 2 number names.

Sir this is pakistan this way you cant even live in Sector i-8,i-9,i-10 because of 19 industrial area`s pollution .

Airport society, qulzar e qaid and due to bhattas of bricks . Baloch is right that Why to start a campaign.