Defence residency margalla view apartments islamabad

Dear all,

I am in the process to finalize this 1175sf 2 bed flat in defence residency margalla view apartments 9 lakh down and 1 lakh monthly installment since i am overseas pakistani so all my research is google map and online stuff i really appreciate if any of you could help me on this like is it ok to go ahead with this ?

Will project will be completed within 3 years as i have spoken to al ghurar giga ?

Any other smiler options like this in the safe areas ?

Thanks for your help

Thanks

I am also overseas and thinking about this project kindly people in Pakistan please help us.

Thanks

Please just check whats the price of constructed apartment, if just 5 to 10 lakh difference than buy constructed one because if they said it will be completed in 3 years it means 5 years. If you purchase constructed one you can rent it out. Other wise i recommend you buy a plot in cash if your budget is abut 25 to 30 you can purchase 5 marla plot in Bahria tow Rafi block which is almost 50% constructed you can see on google earth.

Lignum towers and defence residency apartments till block4 in same project are already livable. I agree with Shahid’s advice. I have flat in same project.

Shahid sab is absolutely right.Safari Valley is best option.

No need to stuck for long time.Allah knows best.

Regards

Better check existing projects who have low booking price and installment plan still available like defence tower. What is ur total cost ? 900sft apartment is like 37 lacs nd possession ftr 1 year away