DHA Bahawalpur Updates

We can rate them like this.

1.Dha Multan

2.Dha Gujranwala

3.Dha Bahawalpur.

But this is current rating.It can b changed if any developed first.

Location of Dha Bahawalpur and Gujranwala is worse.Can take 10-15 years to b populated.On the other hand location of Dha Multan is like Gold.

Dears,

• is it good choice to get a 10 m plot in dha Bahawalpur considering flexi payment plan?

_ how much return to expect after 5 years?

Balloting is expected in first week of October.

I heard over 100,000 applications were made.

@MBS As per my info, balloting would be in Mid October. I think prices would increase after balloting coz demand is much higher than supply.

@ MBS: Bro i don’t think that application number be too high.

May be… We’ll find out soon.

This is v authentic news that num of applicants were above 1,20,000. I checked from credible source

Ballot is expected on Nov 28th inshaAllah for 5000 residential plots of one kanal and 10 marla spanning on 2200 acres.

Www.facebook.com/DhaBahawalpurChapter

Good News.

After this it ll b term of Multan

Balloting is confirmed on 27th November.

Goodluck! :)

This is indeed good news for investors of DHA BWP…

Dear experts, wt r prospects for successful ones in balloting in terms of prices of files?

As per official website computerized balloting has been conducted and results will be available on website in couple of hours…

What will be the prospects? What experts would advise to successful applicants? Hold or dispose off at first best offer?

Ballot Results:

http://dhabahawalpur.com/newballot.html

Thanks MBS.

I am an unsuccessful applicant of DHA BWP and would like to buy a 10m plot from open market. If anyone interested, PLEASE do contact me.0333-3267086

Ilyas sb, I think it will take some time for people to start selling.... People will wait for market response and rates to establish. Anyway best of luck.

Regards

Thanks Khan Sb. I have been offered a 10m plot @ reasonable own. The allottee is in Pindi. If DHA-BWP doesnt open file transfer soon, what can be the safest procedure to buy?