Dha expressway

Abdul Qayyum Sb,

What about Bahria Hamlets, other parts of Safari Valley such as Abubakr, Umer ,Usman ,Ali, Khalid and Awais blocks? and Bahria phase 8 sector M? Many thanks

Samra

Bahria Hamlet is no more Bahria Town, it is now DHA-3.

Safari valley is very small part of phase8.

Originally phase8 had some 32,000 plots, still does, but Takht Pari case just popped up in between. Rafi block does have controversial land.

Pls read my message again. All questions answered except Orchard, which I will clear soon as I said above, In Shaa Allah.

abdul qayyum bahi any update about rwp ring road.

Abdul Qayyum Sir, what about Phase 8 Block and Umar block. Are they in encatchment area .

All safari valley is clear except some area of Raffi block.

Many thanks AQ sab to shared in detail.

Regards

Abdul Qayyum Sir, what about phase 8 Block G .Is it safe from encroachment . And RDA claiming area.

Thanks Nadeem Bhai

All other friends pls bear with me on RDA and BT rendezvous in phase8

BT have complicated things for the average Joe Bloggs by giving sectors Alphabetical names such as A,B,C,D,E etc. As well as proper names e.g. Rafi, Omar Usman, Overseas etc. Does anybody know where I can find a really good map for BT phase 8 please that can be used as a reference to properly understand Abdul Qayyum sahibs answer which is greatly appreciated by all.

Mohammed sb.

Dear
The whole Punjab beuorocracy is committed to bring Imran Khan govt on knees!
Most of baboos are hand picked corruption kings either by PPP or Noon.
They are expert to divert matters towards failure by presenting flowery presentations.
RRR is being bounced back n forth.
Now RDA is heading the project but I hate to say, Shahbaz planted currupt flock will never make it happen unless military does something to get it going.
RRR is a sure win for PTI in twin cities in next election and that is bullet in Shareef bros. In the legs!
Then come somewhat still alive Nisar as well.
Now RDA once again thinking to make commercials around...on paper only of course just to escalate property prices for short time.
I hope govt will realise this game, speed up land possession, concludd the court stay whereever and whenever it pops up by currupt mafia and build only the 34 km , worked out most recently.

Thanks @Abdul Qayyum sahib for ur kind update.
Now, all of you, please answer me seriously. Looking at this mess and uncertainty, can u imagine anyone to invest their hard-earned halal money in Pakistan if they have another option?

Thanks qayyuum bahi for your latest updates about rwp ring road.

In all this situation, while MR is facing issues,

what is the future of phase 8 extension?

overall prices are going down in phase 8 extension, will the RRR be helpful in increasing prices or its a never ending project in spite of RRR comes metalized.

This whole situation really put Bahria town in any part of the country on back foot, people will think 10 times now before investing in BT.

There are mainly overseas who invested in BT and if this continue the real state sector will miss the main junk of investment from overseas.

If Government is serious for foreign exchange reserves from oversas, needs to sort it out ASAP.

Nasir sb
There has come a good news today amid the uncertainty.
Private developers are now allowed to make overheads on motorway as well as on roads with the pre approval NHA.
This is a warm and nice air in the freezing winter.
Now anyone who has 4,000 Kanal society, can make a flyover.
Salute to Imran Khan as this will inject activity in property market immediately.

RDA to market its housing scheme, farmhouse project next week

https://www.zameen.com/news/rda-to-market-its-housing-scheme-farmhouse-project-next-week.html

@Abdul Qayyum sahib! Look at the conditions and money they have to pay for it, will not look so good after reading details
Uncertainty and ambiguity kill business and investment the world over, we have too much of it currently

Thank you Qayum sb, it means I can hold phase 8 extension plot, I am not sure about development status of extension.

Nasir sb. Hold your plot now. Some parts are developed. I also have investment there. I am confirming the developed area and will post as soon as I clear which part is mostly developed.
Plus today I confirmed that FWO will build RRR. Let us hope Punjab beuorocracy will get defeated and job will start in Feb-19 as being heard.
Now as flyover can be done by developrs, RRR will get connected to RRR, either by BT or DHA3 through Hamlet.

Thnx Abdul Qayyum sahib, now i think only bahria orchard and extension clarification is pending.

I heard Bahria is asking to get letter stamped from RDA prior proceeding for Map and further.