Dha Islamabad rise in 2015

What sectors are good for investment in DHA phase 1 extension and phase 2? What are the price range in different sectors?

DHA Ph 1 Extension is now DHA Ph 4…Its on the West of Bahria Ph 8 and still under development…

Dear Alpha_K,

For long term investment Dha phase2 Ext and other hand Dha phase4 both are good and safe.

Regards

Dear Nadeem Ahmed,

What is exactly meant by long term? I mean how many years should one wait for possession?

I think it will take 7 to 10 years because Dha yet not clear proper Dha phase2.It's just my opinion.Allah knows best.

Regards

Nadeem bhai what you think about DHA 2 Ext. The current issue of dam surrounding blocks of DHA Valley, seems like they have a very bleak future. So can this help prices to rise in DHA 2 Ext instead as people may opt to move from Valley to DHA 2 Ext esp. From those blocks. Distance wise both are somewhat the same and close to each other.

This week registration office seen higher prices of residential plots in DHA valley in Daffodil, Lilly ans Oleander. I might be too optimistic in saying but it seems that a cool wind is about to come from the hot and humid valley as being expected and being said, in Dec-15.

Abdul Qayum sahib … This is tariq … I need ur advice on a couple of things. I am residing in Bahria town phase 8. My cell # is 03449991952. Please call or text me …thank you.

Tariq Sahab

I am at an offshore location where cells are prohibited.

Let me land in town after a week and then I shall contact you

Abdul Qayyum sb,

i will be waiting... In case if i dont answwer my phone, please leave me text msg and i will get back to u

DHA in thick soup as SC orders it's audit. This is another big blow after accounts freezing in EOBI scam.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1205804

@Isloo

It could be seen both ways: After having gone throug some accountability process, DHA has to think upon "bloody civilians" and no more maoula jut thinking to ignore poor investors.

When accountability gets started " تو بات دور تلک جائیگی"

People must know the wonders inside DHA just like happened in NCL and the culprits got punished.

To me it is good sign although it would damage the investors for some more time but at least things would be concluded.

@Abdul Qayyum, The Bahria-DHA nexus has played the property market so far. With their ill-gotten money and land, both are poised to go to scale without consolidating their existing projects - perfect recipe of disaster. This seems repeat of EDEN, that, once was the most promising developer of Lahore, but went nose-dive when suddenly expanded.

It is the risk of going to scale I am talking about. DHA and Bahria need to put their house in order, otherwise, they will fall flat on their faces, I fear.

@Isloo

Your point is equally legitimate in your sense but as I said the matter could be seen from both ways!

Eden never gone through any accountability process but DHA/BT, although been acting no less than Eden, at least we can hope for a dim light at the other side of the tunnel. It does not matter how we see this juncture, especially in twin cities, additional ingredients, G. Rahil & SC, coupled with the newly born catalysts (electronic, social & print media), likely to clean DHA/BT mess.. At least hope is there, sir!

@Abdul Qayyum: On the accountability measures I am with you, but what if DHA collapses altogether on operation table.

BTW, Eden did come under scrutiny in the same EOBI scam:

http://pakistanconstitutionlaw.com/sc-order-on-multi-billion-scam-in-the-eobi-case-dated-28th-of-august-2013/

But the buggers got away by marrying their son to CJ's daughter... Very innovative!

http://nation.com.pk/islamabad/20-Oct-2013/letter-to-president-questions-judges-conduct

@Isloo

Strong points, indeed, to ponder upon!

Failing of DHA is very big thing….Would GHQ let it happen or to be made to go along towards failure?

It would be a mind boggling episode which is hard to believe, at least, I am thoughtless to think of this tragedy!

I have been thinking all along that it has to be DHA who could take over BT RWP, if BT keeps sinking down to a threshold level.

Let us hope GHQ, SC, NAB, Nisar get levelled and save our souls, the souls of 1000s poor investors.

@Abdul Qayyum, Bureaucracies are inherently lethargic and work towards their own survival instead of their organizational objectives. Malik Riaz, being street smart, sensed this ages ago and turned his competitor into a perfect collaborator by shaking hands with big shots of DHA. He knew that DHA would never be able to compete with the agility of BT, and the time has shown he was right.

On a more realistic note, I think DHA would not fall, but it will stall in its current state and become another CDA.

@Isloo

Apart from the DHA’s rendezvous with BT/HRL, the authority has been delivering good in its projects.

DHA-2 is transforming into one of the best places in twin cities, not only the location wise but also upkeep wise. We can see the ever rising prices as a proof.

Now becoming of DHA as CDA, although it seems interesting to hear but it does not look likely as DHA-4 is delivering very true to its past reputation. In fact I think DHA-3, after shaking hands with BT, will pick up in near future.

It was just some corrupt brass managed to bring its reputation , as you say, nose down!

But DHA is having, will always have a directorate in GHQ and that’s where it supersedes BT as far as mental satisfaction is concerned. I will not support if someone says that everyone in all times would play dirty in GHQ’s DHA cell?

This staling theory with your supported points, exhibits some weightage but does not ill-digest my food like if I would have invested in Eden without knowing its history and later someone tells me about the realities!

@Isloo

Apart from the DHA’s rendezvous with BT/HRL, the authority has been delivering good in its projects.

DHA-2 is transforming into one of the best places in twin cities, not only the location wise but also upkeep wise. We can see the ever rising prices as a proof.

Now becoming of DHA as CDA, although it seems interesting to hear but it does not look likely as DHA-4 is delivering very true to its past reputation. In fact I think DHA-3, after shaking hands with BT, will pick up in near future.

It was just some corrupt brass managed to bring its reputation , as you say, nose down!

But DHA is having, will always have a directorate in GHQ and that’s where it supersedes BT as far as mental satisfaction is concerned. I will not support if someone says that everyone in all times would play dirty in GHQ’s DHA cell?

This staling theory with your supported points, exhibits some weightage but does not ill-digest my food like if I would have invested in Eden without knowing its history and later someone tells me about the realities!