Dha lhr prism phase 9 updates --> thread blocked

What is the possibility of DHA making a change in map to actual development? Is it safe to buy when you can actually see the roads being at least surfaced vs. Buying now?

ASAD bhai I never said k,h,j will have possession first. Please dont use my name in these rumors. Highly appreciated brother.

@ARIF … Not sure about safe but very very expensive. Now is the time to jump in.

Prism DHA Lahore Phase 9 Block Wise Prices Update.

A 78 to 115

B 65 to 90

C 58 to 115

C 48 to 60 (10 Marla )

D 55 to 115

E 55 to 100

F 58 to 105

F 46 to 58 ( 10 marla )

G 72 to 90

H 55 to 95

J 341to 45(10 marla)

J 21 to 30 ( 5 marla )

K 58 to 85 1 kanal

K 39 to 52 (10 marla)

K 23 to 32 (5 marla)

L 55 to 105

L 38 to 52 (10 marla

L 22 to 27(5 marla)

M 52 to 90

N 52to 90

P 53 to 115

Q 63 to 110

R 62 to 75

R 46 to 60 (10 marla)

R 27 to 38 (5 marla)

Prism Commercial Prices Update

Civic Zone 1

8 Marla : 450 to 650 Lacs

4 Marla : 290 to 335 Lacs

Civic Zone 2

8 Marla : 425 to 475 Lacs

4 Marla : 265 to 300 Lacs

Civic Zone 3

8 Marla : 400 to 500 Lacs

4 Marla : 210to 250 Lacs

Oval Complex (4 -Marla)

Inner Side : 315 to 340 Lacs

Outer Side : 275 to 290 Lacs

Your friend

Choudry Mujahid Yasin (CMY)

+16308024186 To be saved on your phone for all SMS urgent calls during USA day time only & For All WhatsApp direct messages to me.

@Cmy bhi

Can you advice me to buy the best possible location for 5 marla in DHA prism within 25 lac please. Within a week I want to sort this out.

Please advice

thanks

In this budget of 25 lacs I strongly suggest uppper cutting of DHA Lahore Phase 9 Prism J block closet to Lahore Ring Road construction ASHIANA interchange. Asim Irfan +923224003475 will be best person at Lahore Real Estate to buy 5 marla in this area. He has Whatsapp and Viber but also try SMS or regular call. You can also send me your contact information privately at +16308024186 WhatsApp or SMS

ARIF bhai in DHA Lahore map changes are very rare but DHA 8 X block map was changed 3 times in past due to pockets etc. No chance of any major map changes in is ever possible in my opinion as DHA have learned lessons from DHA 7 and DHA 8 pockets issues and took time to clear pockets in DHA 9. Prism could possibly still have few minor pockets but they will be known or visible during on going development work only. Buying carefully selected locations in H E G F upper K now recommended due to low risk anf high growth room availability.

CMY bhai… There is not much discussion about B block of phase 9. Can u please throw some light on it. Thankyou

Due to huge excluded area in B block of Prism this block is currently not as favorite as A C D P Q R. This excluded area can clear in one year or can take 10 years. If that area is actually cleared B block should have worth more than A block. I am not 100 percent sure why not taken over till today but very likely DHA wanted that land badly but unable to get its hands on it possibly due to ownership rights are disputed.

@CMY sb ..... Please clarify what upper K qualifies. If refers to be away from Comfort factory then how much gap is sufficient?

Thanks

Thanks CMY for sharing the price range for plots in each block for Jan 2016. Comparing the numbers with the LRE range for Dec 2015 there is a clear jump in the prices around 10-15%.

10-15% jumps in just one and a half month is excellent keeping in view that development charges have been levied and there were rumors in the market that price will dwindle for a while due to announcement of development charges.

Start of development work will be another catalyst to boost the prices and this time I expect a rather big boost (20 to 30%) in the sectors in which development work will kick off.

CMY - First of all i would like to thank you for the updates and analysis you are providing on zameen.com and on whatsapp as well. I know it is not easy to keep up with and surely will bring you lots of customers\investors, but highly appreciated. I have following questions:

1) Do we already know that DHA has 100% land acquired in the map shown? I know it is rare in the past, but guess what if for any reason map or plot location change, it affects your investment.

2) I am keep hearing that after start payment of development charges, price will decrease in prism. What is your view on that?

3) What conservative price do you see of plot in 3 years, which is now around 80k?

Development will not start in Phase-9 anytime soon.

Who wants to bet on this ?

Road started my engr friend went to ph 9 today instead of office , complete road from r to in between h and first acess for everyone to go in prism

Asad - any pictures for road in development?

Sheikh bhai koi chirya kee khabar hai tau share karain

If date is not changed or moved due to security issues etc you should have a ground breaking ceremony in Prism DHA Lahore Phase 9 this week on Jan 28th.

Respected CMY Sahab,

Ground breaking ceremony of DHA Multan was done almost a year ago. Has development started? NO

Ground breaking does not mean "actual development", its like formal inauguration of the project.

This is my humble opinion, although there is no doubt that Phase-9 has great potential, but lets be realistic too :)

DHA Multan ground breaking was done without even acquiring full land and without any final map.

To me ground breaking does not mean anything.

Sheikh sb you are right about dha multan. But never the less ground breaking ceremony in dha multan did boost the prices for files at that time. It also shows and intent that the project will no lay idle for an extended amount of time and some ground activity is expected soon.

Lets see how it transpires in case of prism.