Dha lhr prism phase 9 updates --> thread blocked

CMY bhai… There is not much discussion about B block of phase 9. Can u please throw some light on it. Thankyou

Due to huge excluded area in B block of Prism this block is currently not as favorite as A C D P Q R. This excluded area can clear in one year or can take 10 years. If that area is actually cleared B block should have worth more than A block. I am not 100 percent sure why not taken over till today but very likely DHA wanted that land badly but unable to get its hands on it possibly due to ownership rights are disputed.

@CMY sb ..... Please clarify what upper K qualifies. If refers to be away from Comfort factory then how much gap is sufficient?

Thanks

Thanks CMY for sharing the price range for plots in each block for Jan 2016. Comparing the numbers with the LRE range for Dec 2015 there is a clear jump in the prices around 10-15%.

10-15% jumps in just one and a half month is excellent keeping in view that development charges have been levied and there were rumors in the market that price will dwindle for a while due to announcement of development charges.

Start of development work will be another catalyst to boost the prices and this time I expect a rather big boost (20 to 30%) in the sectors in which development work will kick off.

CMY - First of all i would like to thank you for the updates and analysis you are providing on zameen.com and on whatsapp as well. I know it is not easy to keep up with and surely will bring you lots of customers\investors, but highly appreciated. I have following questions:

1) Do we already know that DHA has 100% land acquired in the map shown? I know it is rare in the past, but guess what if for any reason map or plot location change, it affects your investment.

2) I am keep hearing that after start payment of development charges, price will decrease in prism. What is your view on that?

3) What conservative price do you see of plot in 3 years, which is now around 80k?

Development will not start in Phase-9 anytime soon.

Who wants to bet on this ?

Road started my engr friend went to ph 9 today instead of office , complete road from r to in between h and first acess for everyone to go in prism

Asad - any pictures for road in development?

Sheikh bhai koi chirya kee khabar hai tau share karain

If date is not changed or moved due to security issues etc you should have a ground breaking ceremony in Prism DHA Lahore Phase 9 this week on Jan 28th.

Respected CMY Sahab,

Ground breaking ceremony of DHA Multan was done almost a year ago. Has development started? NO

Ground breaking does not mean "actual development", its like formal inauguration of the project.

This is my humble opinion, although there is no doubt that Phase-9 has great potential, but lets be realistic too :)

DHA Multan ground breaking was done without even acquiring full land and without any final map.

To me ground breaking does not mean anything.

Sheikh sb you are right about dha multan. But never the less ground breaking ceremony in dha multan did boost the prices for files at that time. It also shows and intent that the project will no lay idle for an extended amount of time and some ground activity is expected soon.

Lets see how it transpires in case of prism.

Well ground breaking ceremony of Phase 9 Prism may not be as near, as some friends might speculate, at least not within days.

Important 1 hour WhatsApp Audio Message About DHA City Lahore DHA Multan DHA Bahawalpur DHA7 DHA8 DHA9 Prism Ivy Green DHA Rahbar Commercial And Residential plots and files.

Correction in audio DHA City 2011

https://www.facebook.com/Lahore-Real-Estate-119021218141413/

https://soundcloud.com/choudry-mujahid-yasin/choudry-mujahid-yasin-whatsapp-jan-2016

I said un officially last week that Prism development was starting within few days but now its official. Conaratulations to all holders and my thousands clients in DHA9.

DHA Lahore phase 9 Prism development starting on Feb 8 2016. DHA announcement in attached image link.

https://www.facebook.com/119021218141413/photos/a.447792205264311.100028.119021218141413/1058035784239947/?type=3&theater

What commercial and plots to buy now details are in my this audio message.

https://soundcloud.com/choudry-mujahid-yasin/choudry-mujahid-yasin-whatsapp-jan-2016

Choudry Mujahid Yasin ( CMY )

+16308024186 Call SMS WhatsApp

Great news for Prism ..... And now its official as well.

CMY sb ..... Whats your reading, based on past experience how much gain is expected in prism in short term?

From day one after ballot all Lahore Real Estate clients and website visitors were requested by me to target and buy only A B C D P Q R due to the fact they were closest to currently partially or fully developed areas like Askari 11 DHA Town and State Life phase 1 or DHA 5 M block etc and also due to very high chances of getting developed/possession first due to above reason plus they had highest number of army allotted plots in A B C and D etc. Even DHA employees were allotted plots in R block as their service benefit to them. DHA always develop army majority allotted blocks first. DHA 8 W block is a perfect example of that. If people can remember they saw development started first in DHA8 W years ahead of other DHA8 blocks. Same is likely to happen here in Prism DHA Lahore phase 9. My 90% clients to date bought plots in only in A C D P Q R after understanding my explanation to them why these block will be high gainers after ballot.Other had lower budget so went for good locations in H P lower cutting etc. Made many enemies in lower blocks that held plots in other weaker blocks but my job was to buy good properties that can gain best for my clients in short and long term. A B C D P Q R have almost doubled in price even through rest of Prism blocks and even developed DHA7 failed to gain any noticeable amounts. As predicted before ballot action will be in Prism and in these blocks only. Allah kept my Izzat :)

Even though these blocks A B C D P Q R were highly recommended for solid short and long term gains from day To be honest these upper blocks of Prism A B C D P Q R have now gained too much too fast and lot more then my own expectations. Not much room is now left to see kind of gains you saw in these blocks in past few months since ballot day after map release to make them a good buy for short term gains but they must be held for long term for 3 years to target 100% to 150% more gains. In near short term A C D P Q R blocks could be slow gainers and possibility to lose some ground even after Prism development starting good news. I hope people dont get angry with me on this negative remark now :) . I have tried to explain reason why they were good buy than but not now and could be a good buy in future too. We have to make adjustments each day in buying selling and must be flexible to adjust with ground realities on this day and time.

These are my new recommendations posted many times in my WhastApp groups since past 3 to 4 weeks. I made these new adjustments changes to my past recommendations of buying A C D P Q R. Keeping in mind since these blocks H J K L M N didnt gain much so IF any short term prices correction do come in Prism upper blocks these lower blocks wont lose much as they haven't gained much anyway since ballot day of Prism DHA 9.

Lahore Real Estate clients were told 4-5 weeks ago to buy 5 marla upper cutting plots in J block nearest to Ashaina interchange of Lahore Ring Road at very low prices of 22 to 25 lacs (Now 27 to 29 lacs) and one kanal plots in H block only at 55 to 65 Lacs ( Now min 10 lacs higher today but still good buy today). I highly recommended H block of Prism repeatedly due to these facts like not in radar of most dealers/people and still highly under priced at that time. Almost all Prism traffic will MUST pass through H block main roads on top and bottom of it. DHA Prism H one block have not one or two or three but 5 parks in it in addition to be closest to Lahore ring road interchange. Just like today DHA6 A B H are highest priced just because they are closest to Lahore ring road and see all more "ronaq" due to passing traffic Prism H and part of F under Ashaian housing Insha Allah will be most sought after in future as every one will HAVE to pass through them first to use Lahore Ring Road Ashaiana interchange. The moment people will be able to see Lahore ring road construction these upper J and H blocks will get major attention of every one. People will be able to see their true worth of location. Just waiting for Lahore Ring Road wok to be started there in mid 2016 Insha Allah One more secret I am going to disclose here. If you study map of H block you will notice DHA Lahore failed to mark few large roads on official map. Bought my clients most plots on those large roads from market. These are important things that most new dealers with no office and just a cell phone never learn see or care to tell. Saving few thousands in lower commissions many times could cost you thousands lacs or millions for going with inexperienced greedy new dealers. These cell phone non office dealers dont know exact worth of plot they are buying or selling to you. They only care to make own commission from your deal and look for some extra smart person that wanna safe few thousand in commission but most likely a big loser in that net deal.

I am now recommending blocks H E G F any plots and upper cutting in J & K plus ONLY plots on large road or main back corners facing park in K L M N N should now be bought as they still have a lot of room to grow and minimum downside risk in case of market reversal.

Prism 8 marla commercial plots in Z1 Z2 are still highly recommended so are the commercial 4 marla and 8 marla files if you can find one. Commercial files cant get you a bad location in any DHA phase as 99% times in DHA Lahore commercial plots are always central located. So even if wanted DHA cant five you a boundary or facing village or graveyard here :) Even if it is you will be lot richer than commercial file price. Only you have to wait for ballot day.

For Prism 4 marla please try to buy in Z1 and after that inner oval complex should be bought. If available budget is low go for outer ring of Oval complex commercial of 4 marla too. Avoid Z3 4 marla and 8 marla at any prices. Z3 commercial is NOT recommended by Lahore Real Estate.

I will strongly recommend you to buy DHA Lahore phase 9 Prism one kanal residential files and avoid buying Prism DHA 9 5 or 10 marla files. Reason? Kanal files likely to get good location as 1000s of plots still un balloted in Prism map but not many small plots un balloted. Small plots gets new cutting next to villages graveyards boundary Nallah etc so risk of having a 5 and 10 marla at BAD location is very greet in Prism and one kanal files at current low price well worth of taking a chance in next mini ballot.

I hope you will give us a chance to serve you in future and only buy and sell all property from Lahore Real Estate in future since all these tips you got are from LRE :) . We have 1000s of clients and instead of having a kill each month from 2 or 3 clients we at Lahore Real Estate try our best to have match or buyers and sellers for fastest easiest quickest fair deals locking so we can sleep well at night after every deal and each day before each transfer :)

Good luck to all holders in all of Prism DHA Lahore phase 9.

Choudry Mujahid Yasin ( CMY )

+16308024186 Call SMS WhatsApp or to join my property WhatsApp groups

@CMY

Thanks for providing prism future analysis and forecast

Http://www.zameen.com/blog/dha-to-start-development-work-in-prism-9.html