DHA MULTAN Updates

Dear MBS,

Is there any news abt launching of this project.

When the ballot is expected.

When there is chance of starting of development.

No one ever said me romantic things huh

According to Dha launching is expected in 3.4 months and ballot ll b till the end of this year.

At what rate did you buy at mbbs saab? Can anyone update us current sizes of files and prices?

Ishq ki jewaNi ho gya?

I agree with you Junaid.

Probably the Multan Metro construction has obstructed DHA machinery movement and market is slowed down since then.

Dear Kashmiri, current rate is 29.

There are only 1 Kanal files in DHA Multan.

Rate barhhva dein bilal bhai

How can we buy file.

Paki bhai befikar rahen, dha multan mayoos nhi kare ga inshaAllah. :)

Abhi lahore ph 9 ki balloting ka bhi pressure hai shayad issi liye multan ki delay kar di hai.

Lekin year end tak ho jae gi inshaAllah phir aap k mazay.

Actually Dha is acquiring land on daily basis and due to this everyday new files are coming in the market.That why rate is not going up.Once the land acquiring of phase 1 is finished rate ll go very high and this stage is now near.

Yeah thats a very valid point saqib.

Anybody knows including Tahmas Sk,Dsa or Mbs that till nowhow much land is acquired by Dha Multan and how much is left for phase one.

What is the current price of DHA Multan 1K file?

Today's rate is 30 lacs. You can check everyday's rate here:

http://www.dhamultan.org/

Thanks Paki-1 for the update.

The rate went down to 27. It is now on the rebound and it will keep rising to 60 lacs plus in 1-2 years inshaAllah.

This is a sure shot investment bet because current prices in Wapda Town Multan are hovering above 1.5 crore for 1 kanal.

DHA files will certainly be influenced by Wapda Town prices because DHA location is absolutely great.

Rightly said dear paki

Paki-1, hope your optimism remains strong in coming year. I dont see it going to 60 in next 2 years.

@Paki-1

You mentioned that the rate went down to 27 (when?). I think on the DHA Multan website the minimum rate was 29.50 in the last few weeks. I think the rate posted on the official website are a bit on the higher side. Isnt it?

It was 27.5 in January-February, and you could try to negotiate it further.

I agree with NR that rate will not go to 60lacs in 1-2years… Major issue i see that DHA high development charges which may keep people away from it … On the other hand, Wapda town ph-2 is already on muti-tal road and also Wapda Town has launched their ph-3 on installment and it’s possible location is on muti-tal road… 1 kanal cost is around 32-35 lacs and i think no development changes… Also DHA is 3-4km away from muti-tal road… Muti-tal road is major development area in Multan now and many societies exist there