Dha multan

Will it go up? Dha multan?

Of course it will. The only question is when. Whenever it rises, it will eventually catch up with Wapda Town prices and then exceed Wapda Town.

Dear all, the above poster Pak!-1/Pardesi/Baloch (real name Salman Mahmood) is a professional scammer. He has been scamming people on this forum for many years…More details of this famous zameen forum scammer can be found here:… Http://goo.gl/0r8iAY

Thanks when do you think price will reach WAPDA town price?

For full time upsurge, I think about 2-3 years inshaAllah when they fully acquire the land and build a substantial part of the infrastructure.

Dear all, the above poster Pak!-1/Pardesi/Baloch (real name Salman Mahmood) is a professional scammer. He has been scamming people on this forum for many years…More details of this famous zameen forum scammer can be found here:… Http://goo.gl/0r8iAY

I have a house in Gulgasht near Gardezi Market. It has commercial value. When we moved there, it was purely residential. Now I want to sell and invest in highrising property one or more.Preferably Multan but I can also consider Lahore and Islamabad. If price rise in DHA Islamabad or DHA Lahore is better, I can come back to Multan later. Or may be move myself to Lahore or Islamabad.

Asif that is a million dollar question. Which will rise faster DHA Multan Lahore or Islamabad? If we knew the answer, wouldn't we just move our investment to the fastest horse?

But given that DHA Islamabad phases 1-4 have really matured in price and most of them in development too, and same for Lahore, it still seems more lucrative to me to invest in Multan.

Why don't you consider hedging your investment between DHAs of all three cities if you have a sufficient amount to invest? That should be the safest bet.

Yes thanks I can hedge it, but if one rises more I will regret not investing everything there :slight_smile: What about DHA projects in Bahawalpur, Gujranwala and Peshawer? Should I hedge with them too? Also, what is your opinion on Wapda Town Multan for investment? They also have phase 3.

For medium to long term scenario, consider hedging between DHA Multan, DHA Lahore, DHA Islamabad and Zone 1 Islamabad. If you can buy in DHA Multan, D-12 small plot, Bahria Enclave small plot and Bahria Orchard Lahore - that will be best inshaAllah. But all depends on your budget.

So you suggest to spread it in CDA DHA and Bahria projects? Not just DHA? Budget is not 100% clear yet. My Gulgasht property has a high price tag but not enough purchasers. I need to reduce my demand and secondly buyers cannot pay in lumpsum. They ask for time to pay full amount in two or three pieces. May be I should lower the price so that I will gain more in next investment than I can get by waiting for a buyer who can pay true value?

Asif bro,

Stay aware of this fraudiya.

Rest is your choice. He always up here to prey.

Regards

R Khan thanks. But what fraud? I don’t understand.

The advice he gave is fine. How can he fraud against me? I don’t know what you are trying to warn me. I am a govt officer with much experience.

His advice is good. How can he take my money?

Asif sb, jab tak apko pata chalega, you will be in doomed position. This is my sincere advice, rest is your choice.

He is a player and plays tricks through his multiple IDs for making your mind on certain scheme where he has vested interests. You can verify the same through his past records and posts.

Regards

Mr Khan you should have realized by now. You are talking to the same fraudster. Chor chori se jaye hera pheri se na jaye.

I am hesitant to reduce price to accommodate dealers request. They want to only increase their sales without caring about peoples interest. My dilemma is DHA Multan or Lahore and Islamabad.

Hedging is a good option but when I want to sell it will be complicated. Single property or single scheme is easier to sell without involving multiple dealers.