DHA Phase FIVE Islamabad

Or may be DHA will sell these fully developed plots in Q to general public and make some quick money :slight_smile:

Thank you Sheikh bhai. Can you please also upload K,L and M blocks photos?

Yes you all are right…They are being allotted to highest rank officers…

We can buy when they will sell inshaAllah

Still possible to explore if someone has a file to sell.

Pardesi,

I will try to take pics of K, L also in next visit and upload.

Saadi bhai at what prices are good location plots trading at in k,l,m and has there been any increase in prices recently due to expansion news of expressway?

Sir market was already booming before expressway expansion work has initiated…In k and l blocks,plots are varying from 90 to 110 lacs on average,whereas rates are 80 to 100 lacs approx for m block plots…Exceptionally good or bad location may vary from the figures mentioned above.

So saadi bhai is it worth investing now in k,l,m or should wait some more time like when expressway work hits dha area. I mean what should be the ideal time to invest. Second where it would be better to invest as per your understanding A-J or K-M

Sir as per my understanding,more populated areas are good for investment although they yield comparatively low roi,but they ensure the safety of your investment.I would personally recommend A to H block as it is now targeted by genuine buyers along with investors.Secondly i would advise you to wait a bit till the government stance become crystal clear regarding taxation on property transactions and banking instruments.Although people have found alternates to avoid banking transactions yet government policy should be thoroughly examined as it has colossal effects on a certain sector.Btw A to H are already good to invest.

What are alternatives to avoid banking transactions Saadi Bhai ?

Sir according to an estimate,banking transaction has been reduced by 8 folds…All the traders are either now working on parchi(dont now how it works but listened from some old traders of wholesale markets) or cash transactions,irrespective of the cash volume.Even they are withdrawing their deposited cash reserves and banking sector is really about about this situation.

Oh. Got it. I know a few traders who have lockers in bank branches close to them. Bankers allow them to use lockers at end time like 5:30 or so.

But all this is also a big hassle.

Anyway. Thanks for your reply.

@ Br malik sir:I see…What implications do you foresee regarding property sector in case more taxation measures are adopted by the government on banking instruments?Want your take on this…

I had no idea about the existence of Q Block to be honest. But the more the better!

Saadi,

If we wait for clear policy, dont you think prices will jump much higher meanwhile in DHA-2? And probably out of reach then ?

Are you expecting a slow down DHA too ?

For off banking transactions, one can avail the services of Ayyan Ali or her clan of money launderers :slight_smile:

@Saadi. Not sure about property sector. All depends as how the main players react. Banks are equally important part of economy and Govt will not let it sink.

Distinction between filer and non-filer will engulf all transactions and economy. It will be slowly introduced at all levels. No chance in my view. But all depends how players react.

Property sector is too slow already. It's mainly genuine demand which is making market going. I don't think there will be so much effect as people think except the fact that uncertainty really hurts.

Thank you Sheikh sab for clarifying, I had almost dropped the idea. It seems Mr Paki-1 is a true guru only for places where he already holds investment, other places are either bad or do not exist! LOL!

No one can be real expert of every property. Impossible.