DHA Phase FIVE Islamabad

Few months ago i visited Pakistan to see my plot at K sector for the first time that i bought like 10 years ago. I took some pictures of K sectors only as i did not have enough time to browse all the other sectors. The Allah roundabout in the picture has sign for all the sectors. You will get a good overview of K sector in this picture. There are few pictures of Main Markaz that is under development. I personally think this area will become better then the other DHA phases in next 5 years. You will see some homes are already built in K sectors. Here the the link for my box account. Let me know if there is permission issues.

Https://georgetown.box.com/s/889q1xz7cck22tc2eqz64otfsiufo3uh

B.R. Malik sab I agree. Therefore, one should only give advice on something he knows about instead of saying something utterly wrong. Making comments or comparisons with projects that one really doesn’t know about is not helpful at best, and misleading at worst.

Falcon bhai practically speaking Block Q does not exist for the general public because as per people on this thread it is not available in the market. Right?

True Paki-1. It is not shown on the DHA map even. I have the latest Map of DHA Valley and only K, L , M, N and P are visiable.

I have a theory about the property banking transaction that might be wrong as this is a forecast only. First about the Facts, currently our foreign reserves are up more then $15 billion. So government is enjoying cash flows and more IMF installments is expected to receive after few months. Also foreign investment such as China looks good. Therefore Government at this stage is not worried about bank deposits and higher interest rates. A much better way to generate more revenues is apply more taxes on the banking transaction. Another fact is that there is more then 1 trillion transaction annually. So you can do the math on this. The main effects will be on investors and dealers who are doing these regularly but good for genuine buyers.

At some stage, traders and customers will not stand for this injustice. But until then government is trying to squeeze out as much as possible.

What about DHA-2 Extension?

I don't think govt is interested in tax revenue in this case. They just want to bring more people into tax net.

Distinction between return filer and non filer will be done at every stage slowly. I saw an ad today at Page 2 of The News probably showing the process by which one can check filer or no filer status through just a simple SMS.

It's a big game and it's good too if everyone is brought into tax net.

B.R.Malik sir how can this bring more people into tax net as you say. Don;'t you think there are much better ways to bring people to tax net but by increasing taxes or imposing on banking transactions purely prove that government in only interested in generating revenue. They can take measures to restructure or reorganize FBR to work more effectively. Like the NAB and FIA were asleep for more than decades but now were forced to clean much of what was happening in Karachi. What i think the government is only aggravating the symptoms and not working on to cure the root cause of problems.

Why no one is answering my questions which i posted earlier about Sector .N' ?

What is the average price of 10 Marla in 'N' BLOCK ?

Is there any development going on in 'N' Block ?

Is N block good for investment purposes ?

are there some developed and non-developed areas in N block ?

Ali,

N block 10 marla ranges from 4 million to 6.5 million(top height closer to DHA expressway)

N is semi developed and devleopment is on going.

N is good for investment as it has access from DHA Expressway.

It has both developed and non developed.

Thanx a lot Sheikh sab.

I have 4 million budge and want to invest in N Block. Is it wise to invest here ?

Secondly, what is the pace of development work in non-developed area ? Approx how much time it will take to develop ?

Is P block better for investment or N block ?

@Falcon. Although I am not fully aware of their current status but I am 100% sure that these two blocks (P & Q)have been developed by the Bahria town Dha valley team and not by DHA or their Phase 2 contractor Habib Rafiq. I saw the development works myself several times. It might be better to investigate these further before making any investment decisions.

Agreed with Kashif Sheikh. The only blocks worth considering at the moment are KLM and also N if you can wait a few years for development and possession.

By the way does anyone have pictures of Block L if they can share with us here?

@Arshad Sb. Bringing people into tax net isn't easy. Expense on bringing people to tax net by having targeted tax audits and comparing life style VS tax paid require a lot of tax machinery.

So hurting people in a way that they file returns is a better option.

Dear All,

I have uploaded latest KLMNPQ map

https://www.flickr.com/photos/10624439@N02/shares/zeWg2F

Enjoy :)

Pardesi,

You can update facebook page also :P

Dear Sheikh,

Many thanks for update.I really appreciate for P and Q block pictures.

The map which you upload it's not clear.Can't see streets and plots numbers.

Can you share map link?

Regards

Nadeem, bhai

I have high resolution map with clear street plot names, i can send you email. Give me ur email ID.

Flickr did not upload high resolution for some reason. That is why you cannot see.

I think still N and P are good for new investment.

Regards

Dear Sheikh,

I will be very grateful if you send me the mail.

Nadeemq8@gmail.com

thanks in advance.May Allah bless you ever and forever.

Regards

I don't think "M" block will be in demand in future.

Reason : N, P & Q have much better access from Expressway and commercial area on bith sides of road having all amenities of life.

This is my opinion and you have full authority to differ from it :)

Nadeem bhai,

Please check your email.

All,

Which site supports high resolution images of 20 mb+ ? So i can upload for other members.