Dha quetta investment

Aoa all,

What you guys think to put some money in dha quetta file? How much time will it take to give good return?

Is it worth to buy a kanal plot file for around 27 lakhs?

W/Salam.

Sohail Sb, it is about the holding capacity that you have. If this 27 lacs is spare for you and you can wait for 5 years then it might be a good option. But still, check youtube videos about DHA Quetta development status and if you have any friend there in Quetta then ask him about the on ground development being done and the pace with which it is going on.

Getting return out of DHA Quetta will require patience.

Khan,

Yes you are right ,it will take years to get good return

Any other expert(s) share your views on it?

I can only share my hunch or general perception.

1. DHAs are almost always successful in Federal and provincial capitals as compared to non-capital cities.

2. Quetta, being the capital and the only city of Balochistan where every afluent local wants to live has few decent options like Chaman Housing, Shahbaz Town, etc.

3. None of these are gated or fully secured in a highly insecure region. So there would be HUGE demand for secured gated communities like Cantt in Qta.

4. DHA is completely isolated and away from dense and congested neighborhoods. Has huge open surroundings, which is potential for expansion.

5. Contrary to common believe, property purchase power in Quetta is extremely higher. Prices have always been comparable to Islamabad.

Given these factors, I think DHA Quetta is highly promising. It's price will break all the barriers once plots, roads and boulevards shape up.

On my radar but did run into some interesting research around the lack of water in that area. Put differently, it is highly water-stressed with existing population so how will the infrastructure cope with the growth in population? I can’t find any major projects to address this either, though would love to hear if there are projects in that space.