DHA Quetta - Is It Still going up?

i have been tracking DHA Quetta Smart City phase 1 ki progress in terms of prices. property there has been very unpredictable because it keeps going up and down. one day it is for PKR 61 lakh, a few days later it gets to PKR 70 lakh plus and then comes back to around PKR 61 lakh. after the recent news about its balloting, the prices have once again seen a significant hike or PKR 80 lakh plus ho gai hain.

pata mujhy yeh krna hai k yeh increase kahan tk expected hai bcz unreliable sources k hisaab see yeh 90 lacs tak jani hai.

kia is rate pr invest krni banti hai? or agar ki jaey investment to us k grow krney k kitney chances hain after balloting.

kia is wakt investment krna munaasib hai ya nai?

I have the same question, prices bht jald fluctuate hui hain. no one even knew. agar timely notify hota to would have made a sizable profit agar file before hand khreed leta to. I want to know, how to keep an eye on the latest development and price changes. agar prices kuch din me itna brh aur kam ho rai hain to it is a chance for short term gains. koi proper forum ha where the changes in prices are notified regularly?

Is there a chance of a further increase in the rates? I would like to invest in the project if the profit margin exceeds PKR 5 lakh.

Rates have started to go down due to selling pressure, it touched PKR 83 lakh yesterday (Dec 9) but has dropped to PKR 75.5 lakh today.

The entire rush is due to certain possibilities that the DHA Quetta will hold the location ballot for these files somewhere in the first quarter of 2022. It is not confirmed right now since the DHA is supposed to first entertain early bird file holders.

While the DHA has asked all open affidavit holders to allocate these files but it hasnt given a clue if all files will be balloted.

The people I spoke to told me that most of the affidavit holders are short term investors and their selling pressure has caused the rates to plunge. And I am thinking that in the absence of holding power (or interests) and without any confirmation on their inclusion in the ballot, the hype is just a bubble that will form and burst several times until we get some confirmation from the DHA.

And @Iqra i believe that you can make PKR 5 lakh profit if you purchased something at around PKR 76.