Downtown Giga DHA-2 Al-Ghurair MB Commercial

Latest photos and videos are available on Facebook page.

One plot in GT Road facing lane has been sold for around 4.5 crore which means almost 50 lakh ‘on’. The game has started here. I will check plot number and disclose it here.

I am keeping my fingers crossed!

If world trade center attracts the business, the way it is being bragged about, these commercial investments are really worthy.

On a different note, once BT phase 1-6, the paradise commercial comes in the market, the game could be changed largely by BT’s known tactics.

By and large this area will be a new focal point for commercial activities. Jinnah super, Blue Area and Centaurus on one of the twin cities and world trade centre, MB Commercial etc on the other end of the twin cities.

Commercials especially on main roads sch as GT Road gain price appreciation in lumps not through daily fluctuations.

Dear All, Kindly Put light on Defence Mall New booking opened by Alghurair Giga ?

Regards

In the Mall, Al Ghurair Giga is offering rental outlets only.

Now “On” is on here.

Is anyone aware of any transaction and the price on which the transaction took place?

This project has the advantage of being sandwiched between DHA and GT Road. For a commercial plots project, nothing could be better than to have access to DHA customers and general commuters on GT Road.

The commercial potential is driven by proximity to DHA, WTC and Bahria 7-8 plus located on main GT Road.

Dear all, this Pak!-1/Pardesi/Baloch (real name Salman Mahmood) is a professional scammer. He has been scamming people on this forum for many years…More details of this famous zameen forum scammer can be found here:… Http://goo.gl/0r8iAY

How much own?

Gold Crest development is coming up plus a number of new malls in this area.

Will this be on the Metro Route?

Not current route. In time, it is likely that Metro will pass through this side too. But for now this is not on the route. However, GT Road will be expanded .

Dear Pakistani,

How is commercial in DHA 2 doing in current market conditions?

Regards,

Does anyone knows what is status of Defence Tower 1, Alghurair Giga. I bought a flat 4 years ago and it looks like my next generation will be given possession…:stuck_out_tongue:

Giga Mall is offering shops on 2A floor and office on 3rd and 4th floor. Is any one advise, is it good investment?

Also what is the feedback of current running shops in Giga Mall dha?

BR // MS