Eden Life Islamabad

Allah SWT hum sab per reham kray... Aur humay seedha raasta dikhaayey....

Money earning and saving is not an easy job especially in the prevailing expensive market... High diligence is recommended before investment of hard earned money.

Regards

Eden Gardens doesnot have NOC (See CDA Advertisement in newspapers, "Illegal housing societies in Islamabad").

Stay away from it.

@ Lolz, just read the above comment from Mr Richie Rich Alibaba,

the person who is really a big shot doesn't have time to reply on property portal websites...language describes the person itself.

such richie rich people hire agents to buy/sell/invest, i think you r either an agent or just a looser :p ...peace

we have limited but 'Halal' money, Alhamdulillah.

AliBaba besharam insan 4 posts hui haan tari sirf eden ka lia zameen forum join kiya ha tum na.

Hum tamam middle class hi sahi (according to ur statment)but halal ka pason sa middle class hi banta ha admi, tari tarah nai haram ka pason pa yateemon, bewaoon ka pasas kha ka ameer ho jaya banda.

mja pata ha forum pa to koi tara hath lagna wala nai tabhi tu bhag gaya ha , daar ya ha ka apni shop p tu kitna zulm kerta h ga gharebon ka sath

tujh jasa shaitan zameen ka necha hoon to zameen ka upper sakoon rahta ha

Lol, lads you have gone absurd. You don't want to buy don't buy then, why shitting me ? Stop being sissy and stop giving false hopes to each other. I know you all are dying to invest money but you are too afraid. But its okay its up to you, after two years I'd be chilling in my villa while you be still posting here on this forum.

Its cool men its all cool. What I wanted to tell you is not an anomy but a simple truth. In Pakistan every thing works. If a 'rigged' and a fraudulent government can carry on for five years; believe me Eden can too. Name one person against whom Pakistani media/newspapers did not utter venom and hate ? Even there was a news against Edhi sahab's corruption. So trust me my brothers this project will fly or even if it doesn't; I can assure you this land has to be sold out. If not by EDEN then next one, but once you pay money and book the land. No matter which society comes up next you'll have your share. So invest in the LAND not in EDEN or shit.

Anyways have a happy time bashing me, but when you get free time think about what I said.

Cheers,

@ Hamza, well said. We don't have any standard for self accountability. Media will show any thing for which they are being paid.

Regards

Dear all,

I edited my post, after reading all previous posts on this thread. I am collecting latest information on CDA NOC for this project as I would like to consider this project for buying a plot in.

Thanks and regards

I have asked my reliable source in CDA about the latest situation on Eden NOC. I will insha Allah put out the news here.

Like most of you here, I am also of the opinion that trust takes a short time to destroy but it takes ages to be built.

Thanks and regards

Dear all,

Since you asked I can tell you I had a telephonic one to one conversation with Faraz Malik (the CDA director for all all housing authorities) he told me that EDEN is active in sorting their things out. Its a week of work after which everything will be transferred to their name. Moreover I talked to MD of EDEN he told me very convincing facts about EDEN. If anyone happen to go there you can see now they have opened other property dealers offices at EDEN. Just a week back I received an offer on my plot which was 7 LAKH more than what I originally paid. Further to this, I know some senators who have bought land in EDEN and very high civil servants. I do not think they can pull a fraud with those kind of people. Its ISLAMABAD not some remote area of SIND. They can't pull a fraud here.

Rest is all up to you, I have shared with you information which I received just a week back.

Kind Regards,

Ali Baba

Ammar and Alibaba, if you want to jump into this deep hole knowingly then be my guest, who is stopping you?

The matter of the fact is, this Eden group is totally busted and can't spend a penny to bring this project to life.

Eden = Mr fradiay

Hamza saab you seems like a gentle man. The way you have mentioned its very decent. This thread is quiet old and still no sign of this housing scheme. Getting noc is no big deal from cda.we all know what cda is all made of.People have passed away waiting for there houses in eden lhr.

https://web.facebook.com/EdenEffecties

https://web.facebook.com/EDENHousingFrauds

http://www.zameen.com/blog/eden-housing-a-walk-through-the-history.html

(Read the comments as well please)

http://www.thepakmedia.com/khara-sach-eden-housing-society-big-fraud-12th-february-2014/2014/02/12

do i have say any more.....a slap on promoters of eden...

Please stay away.Don't invest in because it's one of fail brand with bad reputation.

Repetition makes reputation and reputation makes customers.

Regards

Dear Gurus,

Your excellent comments made me more cautious and I cannot thank you all enough.

Isloo sahib, even your sarcastic remark was fine. You are right.

Thanks and regards

Dear Friends; Eden track record very bad. Please don’t invest one penny with them. I wish Pakistan govt has the capacity to eliminate such fraudsters from earth.

Is Hammad Arshad behind Eden Life Islamabad?

Because of comments on these pages, I saved myself from this project. Thank you all.

Dears,

Sorry for opening this old thread. Just wanted to know if experts here see some future in Eden Life Islamabad?

Regards,

MK

Some future means?

As I understand till last year, most of members were suggesting not to invest in eden life Islamabad as it was reffered as a scam.

So is it fine to invest in it for long term perspective or its better to avoid?

Thanks

Fraudsters don’t get pious after a year. :slight_smile: I don’t think if anyone will recommend you here for good reasons.