Emaar canyon views or bahria town

I never heard anything about such a link road. In fact the road condition in Emaar is so bad that it is unthinkable that they can build any other road.

What I know is that the residents have been complaining about the single entry/exit point since whenever the main Islamabad expressway is blocked (that happens often) residents can't enter or exist from Emaar and this could easily escalate into something serious/emergency as the traffic congestion lasts for hours. A few months back it was almost a night long. The residents want to connect Emaar with DHA 5 so that if expressway exist outside Emaar is clogged then they can then get into DHA5 and see if that could give them an alternate route. But, again this is also not clear if this will ever be done.

Yes I understand this is the problems and we have been holding out hoping many things will get better in this project. It seems nothing is actually materialising and things are going from bleak to worse. Would anyone be able to offer valuations or know of reputable company who could do so?

Smart move is when you can have a property in phase 2 / 5 directly managed by Dha Authority then why go for private societies .

Secondly it is not easy to sell the emaar property for residents of pindi / Islamabad as they are aware that its totally dead investment.

You should have sold it when seniors have given you opinion long time back on this very forum.

Unfortunately on the back of the Emaar name in Dubai and their fantastic track record there, we were foolish enough to think they could bring their ideology to Pakistan and make a success of it. Obviously the name in Pakistan has been trashed due to ineffective management and God knows what else that has been thrown into the mix.

Also much confusion to who is managing it now and whether it’s DHA or Emaar!

It is managed by Emmar and Allotment Letter is issued by DHA.

Yes you are right but Creek vista by emaar in karachi is a huge success in Dha phase 8.

Emaar is solely managing it.Dha has just issued Final Allotment Letter to them.same as in Dha phase 2 where Ghurair giga have sub-standard apartments and Allotment issued by Dha .

Emaar went highly successful in Karachi Dha phase 8 Creek Vista project where the minimum starting price is 40 millions for a small size 2BHK apartment .

My advice will be try to get rid of it Asap and reinvest in Dha phase 2/5. Which ever falls in your budget.

Extreme power issue but matchless living environment… Never seen such peaceful and beautiful location in entire ISB/RWP also not good for investment but i think its good for living purpose… Just add extra 1M for solar system and you’re good to go.

Thanks for all responses, just need good agents now for valuation advice, just for and idea would anyone know what the villas are selling for, such as 6 bed 1.2 kanal?

Let me tell you one more thing. The Emaar sales office is a big "kabab ki haddi" in selling off (or purchasing) any villa. They usually ask for their commission (one way or the other). They prefer any property to be sold by them rather than an outside agent. The corrupt mo*ons in their local management are difficult to deal with. Best to start with an outside agent, there are many based in DHA/Bahria. I can personally confirm to have paid Rs 300,000 on a property.

See if you can find anyone interested in purchasing it within Emaar as this would be less of a headache.

Thanks Ashfaq. To be honest I am getting some advisers telling me that a 1.2 kanal type B2 Villa is selling at 2.3 or 2.5 mil, im

of the feeling that this is not a very realistic price or is it?

Yes, the price range is generally around those figures. This development has lost its luster. The villas here are cheaper than DHA which is all around this society, and way cheaper than Bahria.

Emaar needs to fix their infrastructure issues such as electricity transmission which is the worst in entire Islamabad and their roads and other issues frequently raised by the residents.

Would you think that it’s better to shift from here to Bahria phase 7?

Its better to shift in Dha phase 2 if you can afford otherwise in dha phase 5

Thanks Siddiqui can you advise what kind of prices I’m looking at for 10 marla properties?

Sorry, let me add to that, meaning in Dha Phase 2 or Phase 5?

You can get a roundabout price range on this website Zameen.com if you search - generally there’s a margin of around 10% price negotiation on the advertised price.

any suggestion / advise for investing in Emaar canyon view Islamabad

as per my information emaar has been purchased by DHA and is the part of DHA 5. it is called E block of