Enclave 2

Enclave 10 marla is 35x70

Thanks Babar Ali sb.

Right now which block is good for investment.

We are providing construction service in bahria town and bahria enclave

All team available including labour,carpenter electican ,structure enginer etc

A+ material will be use

You can also visit our projects

Maverick builders isb

+923200487861 malik sikander

Where one can get 8 to 10 Marla plot in Bahriya enclaves budget of around 40 lacks?

In this budget you would probably get 5 marla

Dear MBS, Do you have any idea about J block when they are going to give possession? is it still got for investment?

I have heard prices have crashed in Enclave ?

Does anyone know ?

This post has been removed under Section 1 Clause (ii), (vi) and Section 2 Clause (iii) of the Forum Rules.

For the full set of Forum Rules and Posting Guidelines on Zameen Forum, kindly check here: https://www.zameen.com/forum/discussions/other_and_misc/forum_rules_and_posting_guidelines-32219.html

--Zameen Admin

Sector J litigation Issue

Dear Experts,

I bought a plot in 2016 with a hope to build my home but recently came to know that there is a litigation in J sector of bahria enclave, as an oversea Pakistani i do not know what to do or whom to blame, the agent who sold the plot or Bahria management who allow the transaction? how long this litigation will take? I do not want to sell and cheat another person to face the issue.

I request the experts to shed some light on my issue and help me get the possession if there is a way to do so.

Dear property Gurus,

I am an oversea Pakistani cannot visit Bahria Town office and they are so efficient to pick any call or reply through my emails. My only hope is this forum where there are lots of property experts and Gurus who can guide me to resolve my issue.

Thanks

Shah sb

Sorry to hear that. But you must have known when you bought the plot that it was a non-Possesion plot. You can’t do much here, just join the cue of thousands already suffering but that’s the risk you take with ‘files’!

Mr Shah, you seem to be in quite a jam. It must be frustrating not to have been receiving any responses despite contacting them. I can't believe they treat customers like this.

I would suggest you try some other way to get in touch with some Bahria official and not just calls and emails. Perhaps you can ask a friend or family to visit Bahria Town office? You may receive some response at least.

I hope some other affectee of Bahria Enclave Sector J litigation issue sees this and connects with you. You guys might be able to come up with better strategies that way.

@Sufiyan, as of now i can only contact them through emails and to my surprise nobody is bothered or have curtsy to at least reply my emails forget giving any solution. If this is the standard of Pakistan's so called best developer one can understand the frustration of peoples struck with other societies.

I was hoping to get some support on this forum, but it seems nobody wants comment against BT.

Sir, everyone who may had bought any stuff, not only in Real Estate but any other asset provider have gone through same feel of disgust. Even, if you get something delivered, the undertaking you do with each single clause tilted in the favour of the developer is a shame and feels like a contractual signature on some modern day slavery.

When the state bulldozes common man's generation's old house on 3 days notice but goes on a Honeymoon with these BTs/DHAs/etc. on encroached land/corrupt practices/exploitation, common man loses remaining guts to raise the voice unfortunately.

Options are limited, Social Boycott that our nation is poor at, or Legal Action that our legal system that is too weak to stand with the right.

Misery continues...

I bought 5 marla plot file for 9.5 Lake initial payment plan and end up getting rid of the file for 6.5 lake. My experience with private developer so far is very bad and will not invest any more money with them. There is one more file I got from Sky Commreres , they are also pain in the but.

@Imtiaz Bhai, I am working with a property developer and involved in formulating the agreements, to some extend its normal to protect your rights through such clauses in agreements, but my question is very simple why do the management allow such fraudulent transactions at first point? Just to earn more money as transfer fee? means for their small benefits they allow these brokers to sell anything which does not even exist.

Who to be blamed? Broker or developer?

For 10 years i was putting all my savings in real estate sector ended up losing every thing. You talk about private societies, Bahria Town, DHA or CDA its seems all are on same page and least bothered to support their investors/end users.

I have had similar experiences with Bahria and the likes. They are only concerned about filling their own pockets and no longer care about their buyers as they have learnt to make money off them as they please. Look eslewhere

@shah I think litigation issue are in other blocks too . Definitely your dealer known about it before. Anyhow ask your friend / relative to visit the BE office personally and get the info. Hope BE would solve this litigation issue soon.

Asalam o alikum anyone want to sell Enclave 2 File open certificate please call me

Hassan raza