Fazaia Tarnol reviews

Assalam u Aleikum

Given the feedback on Bahria Enclave we decided to look into other societies.

Fazaia Tarnol seems to be affordable and has larger plots.

We are not looking for investment purposes only for living purposes.

Is it a good place to move in with family

Does it have the CDA/RDA NOC … I can’t recall under which authority belongs to

Are all utilities provided

Hoping for more positive feedback for this society:-)

Bibi
This society is here since more than 40 years and still could not attain living status such as bahria town or DHA s.
The access is very pathetic even after Margallla Avenue and RRR old route.
Why not you think Naval Anchorage then…100 time better than Fizaia
The Anchorage Naval college is the best among all twin city schools even better than federal schools. It is huge & University like infrastructure.
Anchorage is located right on the Islamabad highway and all best societies around…
It has its own flyover and much better living than living in Fizaia.
Alternately you can buy in bahria town phase-8 where good schools & University around and all best academic facilities exists on GT road having multi access points & nice double roads.
You will repent ignoring much better options & living in Fizaia…sorry !
Last but not least, Zaraj stood right on GT road has been transformed into a nice township & you can visit and see…here also a medical college and nice school available.
All above cited options are like life gifts…nice neighbourhood, no veeranas, best accesses & in the budget versus Fizaia.
Another nice place in your budget is a place called…Media Town…just visit and see.

1 Like

She will either choose PEAS (close to Bahria Enclave) or NUST (which was close from Fazaia)

We live abroad and due tov fight suspension or family in Islamabad will do the transaction.

Hence the research by us online.

We will definitely look into the societies you have mentioned. And their access to the above mentioned universities.

Thank you

nust is not close to Fazia, you better check G-13 for that. by the way whats your budget and priorities? So we could suggest you better option. Fazia is definitely a big No.

1 Like

The budget for plot is upto 2 crore. Maximum

We wanted open space. g-13 has a very concerned feel

Fazaia has 24 marla plots . That was the attraction

Why dont you explore Mumtaz City or Top city for that matter, It is close to NUST, you’ll get a Kanal plot in your budget and access to Islamabad is very easy.

If you can afford, then out of all options i would suggest going for “Eighteen”. Its a top notch society under development by Orascom Group and you can buy a house on installments which you’ll have to pay in 4 years.

Yes my vote is also for Top city, its under your budget but far far better than fazia. better access and better development standards.

1 Like

Ok thank you will check them out.

We were looking into Zone 4 and Zone5. I read somewhere is the long run these zones will have far less water issues

But Fazia is in zone 2 and it has water issues.

1 Like

Ji bilkul. Hence we dropped the idea. though we thought it was close to a Dam and in all probability that means there is a water table there. However, so far it seems to the contrary. Anyhow the research continues.
Since again i repeat for us its for living purposes and not investment. we will look into the suggested Top City and Mumtaz City as well. Honestly speaking we didnt think on that side because of the Airport.

You are right Aisha.
Only in Pakistan & nowhere else people want to bed with 24/7 airplanes noises.
I lived in gulf and once we lived in a flat which had double layer walls all around only to get less noise pollution…
Plus in new societies, nice schools, colleges, Unis & hospitals arrive much later when residencies justify the business.
As I suggested earlier, in zone-5, look for Naval Anchorage, DHA-5/1/2, bahria phase 1-6 & phase-7/8.
You will have luxury of Islamabad signal free Highway enroute to the capital…plus all life attractions around

1 Like