FGEHF Housing Scheme Bharakahu

This thread is especially dedicated to FGEHF Housing Scheme Bharakahu… All the senior members having knowledge of this scheme can share with us at this thread… Btw inside news is that allotment letters are coming soon.

Total land = 3153 kanal

Cost to develop= 4 arab 96 crors

location = zone 4 at express way, 11 KM from convention centre.

Development= started already

joint venture= FGEHF + Missors firm Green tree pvt Ltd.

Completion=withen 2 years.

5 marls plots=3252

Govt employees= 3285 plots will be alloted (first come first serve bases).

I have listened that own for a 40x80 plot has already reached 23 to 25 lacs.??Is it true??

The scheme unfortunately, is being delayed due to reasons unknown.

God Almighty knows when will it materialize.

Raza

…Sir it is in pipeline and launching soon…Dealers and big fishes are the cause of delay because they are busy in buying memberships from the market in bulk and when they will be done,suddenly market will shot up…Even people are being offered heavy profits on their membership fees now a days…

Still no update, August was expected but no hope this month too. I also heard that they are trying to manipulate seniority list for their desired results, the reason of delaying. I think they need solid protests!!!

@Bilal you are right but if they do that,officers who have already got their seniority numbers allotted will simply go to court and they cannot manipulate it as people have already sold their memberships and if they try to do any stupidity like this,people will simply go to court.

Request to Admin to cancel this man’s ID who has named himself as Allahs

Fully supports PK1 view, Admin must immediately cancel the membership of this guy. Its shirk.

Yes immediate action is required.

Anyone knows that when its launch is expected and the deserved can get files??

There is not available any update or deadline. You will have to wait for some more time for its launch. If you cannot find response from this forum then you should really wait as it is the most updated place for property discussion.

http://www.ameradnan.com

Lets hope

Hi

ADMIN LITERALLY I AM STRONGLY PROTESTING ,IN POLITE WAY, THAT UPTIL NOW YOU HAVE NOT CANCELLED THE ID OF THE PERSON AS POINTED BY PK1 and other members

Please DO CANCEL THE ID OF THE PERSON WHO HAS NAMED HIMSELF ALLAHS

I WILL ALSO REQUEST TO THE SAME PERSON TO HIMSELF CHANGE HIS ID NOT TO HURT THE FEELINGS OF OTHER PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM

AAP KA APNA

CRORE PATTI

اسلام آباد۔۔۔۔ وفاقی سرکاری ملازمین کے دباؤ پر فیڈرل گورنمنٹ ایمپلائز ہاؤسنگ فاؤنڈیشن نے پلاٹوں کی ممبرشپ رجسٹریشن اسکیم کھولنے کافیصلہ کیاہے تاہم سمری وزیراعظم سے باضابطہ منظوری کیلیے وزارت ہاؤسنگ اینڈورکس کوبھجوادی ہے۔فیڈرل گورنمنٹ ایمپلائز ہاؤسنگ فاؤنڈیشن بورڈممبرشپ رجسٹریشن اسکیم کی پہلے ہی منظوری دے چکاہے۔ اس وقت تک32 ہزار336 وفاقی ملازمین ممبرشپ لے چکے ہیں جن سے71کروڑ 53 لاکھ 45 ہزارروپے وصول کیے جاچکے ہیں۔ فاؤنڈیشن کی طرف سے بہارہ کہوسمیت دیگر جاری اسکیموں میں پہلے ا?ؤپہلے پاؤکی بنیاد پر پلاٹ دیئے جائیں گے۔ ذرائع نے کو بتایا اسکیم کی منظوری کے بعدنئے ممبران کو عمر کی بنیاد پر پلاٹ الاٹ کئے جائیں گے۔ ہاؤسنگ فاؤنڈیشن نے بہارہ کہوہاؤسنگ اسکیم میں ترقیاتی کاموں کیلئے کنٹریکٹرکوڈیڑھ ارب روپے فراہم کردیئے ہیں۔

Bilal sb there is the difference betwwen pehlay aao pehlay paao and age seniority basis…Please clarify which one will be going to apply.?

According to this news, only new members will get plots on seniority basis and others old members will be on "Pehlay ao Pao" basis.

I also heard that they wanted to switch all members to seniority basis but at the same time they were afraid that old members will question this and go to court so they decided old members will get it and others new will get on seniority basis if you read the second last line. Remember, I only heard that.

But what is the difference between old and new members and when it is expected to be officially launched??when will allotment letter be handed over??I think these plots will be very costly and will be in high demand.

Respected Sir, It is submitted for clarification/satisfaction of learned brother/ sisters, that Allahs, in fact stands for Allah’s i.e ALLAH kay nam. Actually it is login name of my site, www.Allahsnames.wordpress.com. Plz do visit the site and get your Ismeazam FREE to seek Allah Kareem’s blessing and get rid of your difficulties.

FGEHF also have plan to award G-14/1,2,3 for buildup property clearance and development of these sub sectors