Filling station construction cost

Dear Sir/Ma

We are one of the leading financial instrument providers with offices all over Europe. We are major/Direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC, POF, MTN, Bonds and CDs and this financial instruments are

specifically for lease and sales, we always deliver on time and as precision set forth in the agreement. You are at liberty to engage our lease bank instruments into trade programs, project financing, Credit

line enhancement, Corporate Loans (Business Start-up Loans or Business Expansion Loans), Equipment Procurement Loans (Industrial Equipment, Air crafts, Ships, etc.) And many more, Our Terms and

Conditions are reasonable.

Email: Kratfunds.finance@gmail.com

Skype ID: sakchai Chakratok

Warm Regards,

sakchai Chakratok

GENUINE BANK GUARANTEE (BG) AND STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC) FOR LEASE AND SALE AT THE LOWEST RATES AVAILABLE AND OTHER FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS SUCH AS MTN,

CD, DLC, PB ARE ALSO AVAILABLE.

Cxx

Anyone can tell me about petrol pump security fees. Like Hascol, My Petroleum, Attock…which one company petrol pump is beneficial for me. My email is jmbabarpk@yahoo.com

Anyone can tell me about petrol pump security fees. Like Hascol, My Petroleum, Attock…which one company petrol pump is beneficial for me. My email is jmbabarpk@yahoo.com

Salaam,

I am interested in constructing a fuel station, probably a Petrol Pump with car service station, in Tangi on Main Tangi-Charsadda Double Road. Please would you let me know the complete procedure from NoC to Map, minimum area required, construction cost, furniture etc.

JazaakAllah.

Suleman Khan

I am interested to open a petrol station in Lahore kindly send me detailed feasibility report. My email hsyed667@gmail.com

Anyone here can advise on opening in petrol pump in Pakistan. Please contact me on 03219819823

Can anyone guide me how to open a petrol pump in pakistan

Please Share Your Property Requirements with us we will Tell you the right construction cost of your project

Hi my email wkhan22542@gmail.com please email me or provide a watts app number to discuss thanks