Flat for rental income in ISB - Advice?

I’m looking to buy an apartment/flat in ISB for the purpose of rental income. Max budget is 6m. Anyone who has experience in this arena, please guide me. I can maybe go for a shop instead of a flat as well but I haven’t had a good experience with them (bought in B-17 and nobody wanted to rent it).

I’m hoping to get at least 0.5% of the rent of the total price.

My top pick for a flat so far is Khudadad Heights in E-11.

My concerns for both flat and shop based on my previous experience are:

• The builder is the king. They can do anything they want like increase maintenance charges.
  • It’s usually a one-man show so I don’t know what happens after they pass away.
  • You can buy a flat in the best building of the world and if they stop maintaining it one day, you can’t do anything about it.
  • One thing that makes a shop more attractive than a flat is that I will have less of a headache. Flat tenants usually bug you for this and that.

Try your luck in D17.
Other options are pha flats I 12 and I 16 .they will soon become pocessionable…

For apartment in 6 mil budget, my pick will be

• Greens
  • Top (this may not yield immediate results but bright future)

you can also consider Kashmir Avenue and Lifestyle residency in G-13, location is very attractive and you could expect good rental in next one year.

Nasir Sb, in LS Residency, options available in 6 million budget? as I am not out od touch with pricing there. Yes, G-13 apartments and commercials have good scope.

Though not sure on pricing + I say underground water at G-13/14 a big concern.

i think c or d type apartment falls in that budget. check this add: Lifestyle Residency Apartment G13 C Type 1350sqft Lifestyle Residency, G-13/1, G-13, Islamabad ID27651280 - Zameen.com also profit is around 10-13 lac

1 Like

new water lines from shah Allah Dita are being done, new overhead water tanks are being built in G-13, project like this big will have own water solution.

1 Like

Thank you Nasir …

Hello! Have you explore G-15 Markaz. We can offer you few options upto 6m. With your desired rent percentage - Contact 0333-1938942

please share options here or at 0333-1938942

price for 3 Beds would be near to 1 crore… Water issue exists but manageable

Watch Bigg Boss Ott Season 2 premier at Colors Tv Voot official app and website 24/7.
Salman Khan will host the show again and karan Johar will be the host of ott season 2.

Bigg Boss Ott Live
Bigg Boss Ott 2 Watch Online

Hello, did you find a suitable project to invest in?
If you are still looking, you should consider checking out Al Rafi Heights on Isb Expressway, Pine Valley Residencia on Pir Sohawa Road, and Roman Grove in DHA Phase 1. All of these projects are being developed by known companies and their property options seem suitable for your mentioned budget.
Best of luck!

Hi,

I have heard a lot about Grande Palladium. The project is the joint venture of Zameen Developments and Earthlink — both of which are big names in the industry. Also, if you can increase your budget a bit, you can invest in Hyde Park One, another remarkable development in Islamabad.

Hope this will help.

I think it is wise to invest in commercial outlets, keeping in mind your budget, as it will give higher ROI. I believe V9 Mall & Residency is good project in Bahria Town. It is approved by Bahria Town and registered under FBR amnesty scheme. The developer is well-reputed, which means they will deliver what they promised. Plus, the instalment plan is very convenient.

I can tell my own experience, I had in several residential & commercial properties in the capital & Bahrias, Alhamdolilla.
Most recently I sold two residential properties in Bahria phase 1-6:
A one bed & a studio in civic center.
I was getting Rs 33,000 of both & bought a two bed at 1st floor in another plaza again in civic center.
I am now spending Rs 10 Lacs to make it an office in the newly bought & rent would be at least 50,000.
I sold both & 78 Lacs & bought & 70 Lacs.
You can spend a little more & buy a two bed around 65-70 Lacs and convert it into a commercial office …it shall give you a lucrative rent In Shaa Allah.
After Paradise commercial launch, civic center has gained more value from commercial point of view.