Golf View Residencia (Golf City) Bahria Town Lahore

Mr. TS-1 sir you have been added to out group, Golf View Residencia +923214372428.

Dear Brothers! Has Malik Riaz Committed that Bahria town will start developing GVR after eid.

There is another news on Lahorerealestate forum that CM Shahbaz Sharif has given approval to construct Phase 3 of LRR southern which is going to pass through GVR. And Bahir has decided to pay original cast of plot to affectees.

Allah knows what true. Plz shed some light

Any news better to share with all, so it can spread more whatsapp is limited to less number only

We had got an overwhelming response from Golf View Residencia scheme members and lot of members joined for the meeting. Also we were successful in direct meeting with Mr. Malik Riaz Hussain sahab on 18/JUNE/2016. Mr. Malik Riaz Hussain sahab has told us that they have already acquired more than 90% land and development of GVR will start after Eid. Please joins us on our whatsapp group +923214372428 for detailed updates etc.

Kindly follow this link for Bahria Orchard Lahore Latest development updates.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/115173261397799429448

Kindly share ground updates of Bahria Town Lahore Sector E Residential .

Thanking your anticipation

Regards

Hi Friends,

I wrote an e-mail to Malik Riaz Sb. On the subject and I got an official reply from their office as below;

Dear Member,

With reference to your email,it is intimated that development work will start after Eid ul Fitar.

Regards,

Abdul Aziz

Assistant Manager,

Customer Relations,

Bahria Town,Lahore

042-35451574-9

UAN # 111-333-888

So it's a great news for all of us. Please wait a little more and I am sure BT shall fulfill their promise.

Best of luck!

Hi Friends,

I wrote an e-mail to Malik Riaz Sb. On the subject and I got an official reply from their office as below;

Dear Member,

With reference to your email,it is intimated that development work will start after Eid ul Fitar.

Regards,

Abdul Aziz

Assistant Manager,

Customer Relations,

Bahria Town,Lahore

042-35451574-9

UAN # 111-333-888

So it's a great news for all of us. Please wait a little more and I am sure BT shall fulfill their promise.

Best of luck!

I would like to ask experts what is the expected route of LRR SL in BTL, Will it construct as per marking by RR Authority or there is any change in route? .

Zahid Rashid.

We also have a facebook page, specifically made for Golf View Residencia where we provide picture and video updates related to Golf View Residencia. Please join for reliable, correct and accurate updates.

Https://www.facebook.com/golfviewresidencia

We add frequent pictures updates from GVR site from our regular visits of GVR site on our facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/golfviewresidencia

Lahore Ring Road Authority demolished the piece of boundary wall of Bahri town LHR that are in the route of LRR SL, moreover cut all trees that are in route. LRR Authority marked the route almost 2 years before and now working on that. There is no change in route , it will pass through GVR and intersects many other blocks of BTL

Very bad news for the plots holders of GVR. In this country n o one is safe , every thing is on high risk, includs even life. On one is secured in all ways.

Very bad news for the plots holders of GVR. In this country n o one is safe , every thing is on high risk, includs even life. On one is secured in all ways.

What other blocks are being affected, can anyone please guide?

Just repeating my earlier question. What other blocks of Bahria Town are being affected by the ring road, can anyone please guide?

Usman bhai I recommend please go through to Zain Nadeem sb blogs ,all details are given there with map. That is exact as per RR marking i.e. RR route.

Second if you are not overseas pakistani, then visit the BTL and see the marking , all picture will clear to you.

Golf view if fully effected, overseas Extension block effected, some area of tulip affected and commercial Property near Grand Jamia Mosque in under Ring Road.

Again i recommend please read Zain sb blog.

Thanks

Development work has already started.

Any latest update?