Guidance required for short term investment of 5 million in residential plot in Rawalpindi or Islamabad

AOA. I need guideline from respected members of this forum…

Where can I invest around 5 million rupees in 5 marla residential plot in Rawalpindi / Islamabad for short term investment of say 6-8 months ?

(1) Any options in Bahria phase 8 for 5 marla (other then Bahria Orchards and Phase 8 extension )?

(2 ) What about Taj Residencia? Any options there. Is it safe with NOC?

(3) Park View City Islamabad? Has NOC been restored or still cancelled? Is it safe to invest there ?

(4) Any other options which respected members suggest?

I would especially request senior members to guide me. thanks to all.

Taj Residecia is one the best opperunity B/C it is located in the prime location of islamabad with the best future plans… the reason to invest in the Taj is their developers b/c they have ability to deliver projects they have launced their 5 marla in recently with price of 4250lac with 750lac downpament… Taj is a developed socity with posseion and also have constuted house…
for further info, fell free to contact sir

hi @najamrulz i would like to suggest you a strategy here. instead of putting all your money in one place, you can split it into different investments.
find projects which are available on installments such as nova city which are economical and have payment plans. save some money to pay installments for the next few months and spin it for capital gains.
you wont be burned with installments amount nor you will block all your money in a single place.

@najamrulz brother, I would not advise anyone to invest in plots for short term. High transfer fees, taxes and commission will eat up your margins, if there are any.

Taxes are levied both ways, that is, on buying and selling as well. Plus if you sell high then you pay gain tax as well.

So do your maths well before jumping into this endeavor.

for next 6-8 months market is unpredictable, only developed and populated areas are secure and gaining, so short term investment is no go right now, after 6-8 month you will require to pull out investment in emergency and you may require to sale your plot on lose because of your hurry.

You can explore properties in Nova City. It is a PHATA-approved project with reasonably priced properties on offer. There are 5, 10 marla and 1 kanal residential plots available in Nova City. Plus, it’s a gated community near Islamabad International Airport, which makes it a lucrative investment opportunity. I think it’s a good option that suits your budget.