Gulberg Islamabad Pricing Strange? - What are the reasons?

Not heard any latest news about development. So if the development is going very fast and state of the art, then i think this will make up for the location planning mishaps.

Also is this the same gulberg as Lahore? As the booking prices were high to start off with before star marketing were given the project.

I feel if u want safe and sound farm house project for investment and living,then multi professional project of islamabad orchard is best.Their development is going with good pace and they ll give possession after one year. In other scheme u ll always puzzle abt the development and possession but this project is of multi which is most reliable company in islamabad.So why we should play blindly.

Thank you brother zaheer for your input, however, islamabad orchard maybe a safe investment and state of the art development. But its very distant and prices are very steep! Mpchs is out of the question!

Passed by gulberg greens, few days back, development work seem to be going relatively well. By that i mean that there was an abundance of heavy machinery moving about the site. Probably because the isb highway is full of ads for the greens project "launching soon". Regarding the progress on the quaid-e-azam bridge which is under construction on the gulberg expressway, they had the girders for the pillars installed about 1/3 of the total height it appeared. Probably still a few months before they get it operational.

Dear fcc,

What is the difference between gulberg and gulberg green?

Thanks

Ihsan, Gulberg greens is the farm house project (plot size starting from 4kanal, location near to isb expressway), whereas the gulberg residencia starts where greens ends, has smaller plots (starting from 8 marla, location 6-7 km from isb expressway).

Dear if u ll talk abt distance then even dha ,bahria 8,b-17 are also not very near but all are good investment.

If this is the same gulberg as lahore, then its same investment.

Is it the same?

@ zaheer saab, Gulberg is re-known in lahore, so if its the same, then it would be a safe investment, however, then wouldn't prices have started higher than the current like bahria and dhai?

I take its not the same?

This not that gulberg of lahore…

There is no relation between gulberg lahore and islamabad.The co. Related to gulberg islamabad does not have good repute.

@ Brother Saqib - why do you think that Gulberg Islamabad do not have a good repute? Can you elaborate any further?

@fcc. So gulberg greens is the project of farm houses that the mgmt say will be between the expressway and gulberg residential plots? Are they offering it for sale?

@ salman, i did remember they did advertise farm houses but ever since prices have rocketed over 100lacs now, so the question you need to ask is...Is it worth it?

I did mention a topic on farmhouses, i will check and post you a link...

Is it worth investing in farmhouses in gulberg?

http://www.zameen.com/forum/ answers/buyingproperty/isitworthinvestinginfarmhousesingulberg_-2137.html

Dear abdul ali sb, Do u want to purchase or only to promote gulberg scheme which is going down sharply.

@ junaid bhai, im interested in purchasing a plot in gulberg, but the pricing and location planning map seems fishy, so that’s why a 100 and 1 questions as i thought its probably the same gulberg as lahore, but from the responses received its not. Just wondering whether a safe investment or not?

Sir i feel if some investment looks doubtful don't go for this.There are a lot of good and very safe investments are available like,

D-12,e-12,g-13,g-14,f-16,b-17,Bahria and Dha. A new project is also coming by the name of multi park .

Thank you junaid saab for your response. Kindly specify more information about multi park of where the exact location is? Is this project by mpchs? Future prices? Developers?

Also i think since roshan p was advertised by star marketing and now everyone seems to have a misconception that gulberg is of a bad repute also as they are advertising gulberg?

They are only using an advertising agency so whats the big deal? Its the society you should be giving a bad name not the advertising agency as they are just doing there job of advertising and encourage impulse buying!