Gulberg Islamabad

Which block is more developed till now can any body help me in this ?

We are working as interior designer and construction company all over the Pakistan. If any one of you want then more than welcome for your property construction either commercial or residential.

http://www.ameradnan.com

I heard there is water problem in gulberg islamabad is it true?

They way they have developed greenery in the area, there seems to be no water problem.

Thx for the info but location wise it is still very far away from islamabad expressway and cannot match dha in terms of location and standards as of now which lies on the face of islamabad expressway

Gulberge is much better than DHA and Bheria , both location and land wise. DHA new blocks facing huge topographic issues. Bharia new blocks almost 50 km from Islamabad super market. Gulberge just 15 km and even 10km from Lehtrar road. Just matter of time, gulberge will rise, due to same standards like bheria\DHA. Gulberge will have its own water reservoirs (lake) and RO plants.

I also believe gulberg is undervalued primary due to absence of short sellers. It is ideally located and very well planned.If it get access though all points from Islamabad as planned, will boost prices alot

Dear Nasir,

At the moment Gulberg is good for investment but can't touch to Bahria.

Good job by ManahilEstat appreciate.

Regards

Gulberg is a huge project and has a good potential but only thing missing is good professional management like Bahria.

Good informative article by Minahil looking forward for analysis of other projects too. Really appreciated.

Why would anyone buy to live in Gulberg when you have other brands like Bahria in DHA, which are known for top standards in surrounding areas. Developing a society is one thing but maintaining is another! I am not sure this will live up to the hype but investment point of view it appears to be good.

Its another scheme which is promising the world but it cannot match Bahria or DHA. They will try though...Does anyone know rates of 7 marla in developed blocks?

DEAR FRIENDS, WE ARE THANKFUL TO ALL FOR YOUR APPRECIATION.THIS IS OUR STRENGTH. INSHAALLAH WE WILL KEEP POSTING INFORMATIONS AND YOU CAN LET US KNOW IF NEED ANY PARTICULAR INFORMATION OR DETAILS ABOUT ANY SOCIETY OR INVESTMENT PLAN.

WE WILL TRY TO ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS YOU HAVE ASKED FOR STATUS, PRICES AND FUTURE PROSPECTS SOON.

Good job by ManahilEstate.

Regards

Would anybody throw some light on current prices in Gulberg residentia developed blocks like A to H for 7 and 10 Marla plots? Is there any affects of new development ie second bridge, grid station and some construction activities?

Regards

When balloting will be done? any update? from last march we are hearing of it…

Many thanks ManahilEstate.

Regards

Please like and share fan page of Gulberg at

https://www.facebook.com/gulbergisb

Thanks

Kami2k are you going to share development pictures on this facebook page ?

Yes offcourse

Has the booking for new plots been opened?