Gulberg Residencia Islamabad- for investment

Salam All,

I have around 1 crore which I am thinking to invest in gulberg residencia Islamabad for 5 years investment.

can you please help me narrow down on what options I would have which would be good for growth potential and also not very risky? There was some discussion in installment plan but there were doubts on the delivery. Is there some option in Gulberg Residencia with good balance on inesvtment growth potential?

Please help.

Regards

Please can anyone help here

Thanks

Wsalam Umer bhai,

Gulberg saw a good rise in prices since December 2020. But rates are on Halt now a days. bcoz a file that was costing 38 lacs has become almost double. & now genuine buyers in the market. I start getting experience in Real estate sector from gulberg islamabad.

But if you want to invest in gulberg residencia only, then go for possession plos in sector C, F, L, T or V. There are very few possession plots in Gulberg Residencia as compared to its total area.

After looking the current situation, i advice you to also consider Bahria, I-15 & B-17 for the good returns. i feel them safe options.

Regards,
Humayyun.

Walikum Salam,

Gulberg Islamabad is a safest and secure society in term of Investment. Now its time to Invest in Gulberg because rates are down now. G Block is best option for future returns.

Regards

Muhammad Imran Qamar
Gulberg Associates
0333-9854918

Here is the detail