Haji Camp Route to New Islamabad Airport

Until connecting roads are constructed and sufficient water supply is available; how an airport can be operational? Airport can be completed but can not be operational until such relative issuez are resolved. Govt is using delaying tactics.

Airport card will come into play in this very Government for sure !

The government tenure is about 3 more years, so it will be operational in coming 2 years.

Pk1 Haji Camp route is final might be in papers only. Im not against it that it would not be a reality, but do consider the time frame of its completion as well.

Ok considering 2016 the year airport coming into play. Do u think Government will complete all the PC-1, Design , Tender , Litigation on the way, all the flyovers needed, within 2 years ??

you are rite that both routes are equally important as we had already discussed in detail both.

Cheers,

Brother! read statement of member planning Raja Nowsherwan in senate standing committee ; estimate will be considerably higher than 15 billions. All this stunt. U will see Gov. Will go for old route.

Thats the misery of our govt…the road whcih was being built at 1.5 billion is now expected to be built at 15…amazing and astonishing… Lets hope the senate knocks some sense in the people who are corncerend!!!

@ SHEHZAD

Who told you previous project cost was 1.5 billion ?

Ch. Shahid sb. Estimate of previous route was Rs. 5 billions. While Haji camp route will exceed 20 billions

Http://dunyanews.tv/index.php/en/mustwatch/4240/Islamabad-Airport-Road:-Government-altering-master-plan-in-Airport-link#.U01ZTxCSwbA

Watch News at Dunya news

@ Ch Shahid sb and Hashim sb,

Kindly throw some light on this new proposed road,what are the latest developments. Market rumors are that this is just a drama and finally old proposed route will be finalized.

Please provide inside news and expert opinion.

Best Regards,

Saqib

This new proposal seems to be materializable with same cost as per old rout no additional cost seems here

Punjab approves 19 uplift schemes today and one of the schemes is dualisation or improvement of Golra Road from GT Road to Kashmir Highway, Islamabad (length=1.92km) in Rawalpindi district at a cost of Rs323.128 million.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1101725/punjab-approves-19-uplift-schemes

The matter is in senate right now !!!

Feasibility has been prepared by nespak and will be handed over to nha within one or two days than demarcation process will start on ground.

Ch. Sb you mean feasibility of road via I-14?

Yes via I-14

No brother via I-14 will be a second rout where as Kashmir Highway via Motorway will be the first rout as I realize, may be I am wrong but I sure it 80%

Dear Rehman what makes you 80% sure? Just assumption or do you have kind of firm information?

So guys whats the final route now ?? is it thalian OR KH OR any new route ?

Haji Camp route seems to go down as it was looking difficult previously as well.

Still the decision is pending by PM so we have to wait for some weeks to come to some conclusion.

I think it is Haji Camp route. It has been finalized. If Mian sahab’s government falls then they will shelve Haji Camp route. Otherwise if Mian sahab survives then consider Haji camp route to be final. InshaAllah.

The government is under severe pressure. They are on backfoot , opposition already opposed this route so it seems they cannot afford to confront.

And this info was shared by CH Shahid and according to him the resources which he used are very reliable

Let's see