I-12 And E-12 Development Status

Dear members anybody can add some information about the development of these 2 sectors. Is it advisable to invest into these sector or stay away? Any idea of 30 x 60 and 35 x 70 size plots?

Thanks for your contribution.

Members please share your point of view because i am planning to invest in these sectors. I have a budget of 10.5 Million for these sectors. But don’t know if there is any potential of profit. Also suggest if other options if these sectors are not good enough.

E-12 Settlement of claims of BUP of E-12 is under way. Affectees of E-12 will get plots in I-12.

CDA Board's 14 th meeting Decision on Dated 18 Sep 2013 is reproduced as under. (Source CDA website)

14.1 SETTLEMENT OF PENDING CLAIMS OF E-12

DECISION: The Board unanimously approved paragraph ‘10’ of the summary as re-produced above. It also took note that the settlement was in line with the 2004 Ministerial Meeting decision to settle claims of E-12 at par with D-12 and stipulations of the 1984 Rehabilitation Policy in vogue at the time of E-12 Award. Action By: Member Estate

E-12/3 & E-12/4 are expensive as compare to E-12/1 & E-12/2

I-12 CDA is in posotion to start development work.95 % land possession is with CDA Mian Nadeem

I would sincerely recommend you to stay away from both of these…

Thanks a lot Mr. Saadi, but recently so many news had been published in news paper for these two sectors, Please suggest if i can hold the property for next let say 5 years do you see any development in this period?

Your budget is enough for better schemes, why going for these sectors, forget them, buy plots in Bahria Phase 8, or B-17 MPCHS.

Before investing you must visit the area where you want to invest, if you visit E-12 there will be no dout in your mind that this sector will take more 10 to 15 years to establish. I-12 is not a good investment true investors keep themselves away from ‘I’ sectors.

110% agreed with rehman sb…I also have exactly same vew…Game of E-12 is now over and investment is expected to get shifted towards g-13 and g-14…

Saadi bhai, pls ellaborate, G-13 and G-14 ? How do you see it, and when it is expected ?

Dev

It will take 20-30 years… This work can stop anytime.

sir 20-30 years is stretched too much :slight_smile:

Yes, large part of that 20-30 already passed till now. I-series the last in mainstream ISB (in particular 8 - 12) and most economical of CDA remains attractive for CDA to develop, PHA apartments etc,

Important, CDA published a list of plots, i guess 5 - 6 in total that had some litigations in I-12, better not to paying token money etc. against those list of identified plots.

1 Like

You have good points janab but last time they started work on service roads and then stopped, then started then stopped. Mazak banaya tha. I lost money in it as well.