I-14/1 vs I-15/4 suggestion required from gurus

Thank you, i will get in touch with Zulfiqar enterprises.
Yes having spent two weeks with not very encouraging options in I-15/4, i am considering DHA phase 3 as well now.
Btw i visited E12 and there is very little landwork being done there, may be 5% of whole sector. You can see google satellite images which is from June 2021.

@nice.isb Nasir sahab, is it okay buy a corner plot that is beside commercial? Will it have a better value or worse value?

Plots besides or facing commercial will always have less value than others even if corner. And they are also more difficult to sell (will take more time to sell) because less people like to buy them due to privacy, traffic, noise issues.

1 Like

Latest on the Gola Mor Underpass.

Pre-Bid Meeting. Bid submission deadline August 12

1 Like

GM2

in CDA never ever buy a plot facing a commercial, in pindi or punjab that is a plus but in CDA its a huge negative.

1 Like

Even in punjab, buying a plot facing commercial is a negative. People dislike the traffic, privacy invasions. People will begin parking cars infront of your house or on your lawn. Annoying to live infront of a commercial.

True that commercial facing and adjacent houses are nightmare as far as noise, privacy, disturbance etc. …

However, in open Abaadi (Main Gali Wala Ghar with nearby Shops) as a matters of facts people prefer it as they can get Milk/Sugar etc. from shop after putting kettle on stove or tandoor Wala will deliver you on your gate on a phone call within 2 - 3 minutes … it’s just how people have got used to it.

Dear all, i got my account back after many months. Some update from my side:
As you might know i was looking for plot in I-15/4 specifically in July. I contacted around 10 dealers and they shared list of plots with me, i shortlisted around 7 plots (still have excel file with me) and went multiple times to check on ground conditions.

Only the first few streets near markaz were on level ground, rest of plots were khadday walay and low in height. Finally i shortlisted two plots and tried to make a deal with them. Ironically, both dealers stepped back from making a deal. I was willing to pay the price but they both made excuses like owner se rabta nahi ho pa raha, i contacted them daily but roz aik nai kahani hoti thi and they never called be back.
After few weeks, i saw same plots still on sale on a facebook page. In the end, all my efforts got wasted and to me it seems that either there are no genuine sellers or dealers just want to keep the hype so that they can sell on max profit.

Recently i got to know that electricity will not be underground so anybody looking for plots in i-15, be careful and check on ground conditions.

wajahat bhai if you are still looking for a plot in I-15/3 than my friend has a plot for sale, Its street 43, plot number 22. final price will be 79 lac, he is demanding 82 lac.

Salam,

If I-15 is the ultimate choice, I say Nasir sb’s options sounds good.

• This is typical of dealer stuff. Services/brokerage sector where our system and economy sucks big time. No offence, there are some gentlemen in the field but majority of dealer lot is the folks who sell their soul to the Cheapest Devil before entering into this line of profession. They would check on client, exploit and see any better opportunity, even 5000 extra on a millions PKR deal and they will back-off.

• Moving on, with an exception of I-8, pretty much all of I-series is lowest end of CDA chain so here expectations should be low. Suits them best with low budget (within CDA) but infrastructure will be pathetic. Though prices escalate well and organic.

• Next Boom in I-12 and depending on commencement of Golra Underpass I-14/15/16.

The bottomline: If you wanna have a plot in OKish sort location in RWP with a tag of CDA, go for the I-series (exception I-8)

Nasir sahab as you might know i was looking for medium-term investment purpose only. I personally do not have a preference of a particular area but at that time I15 seemed good for investment but now i feel I15 very little juice is left as price is already pretty high.

@Its_ImtiaX_88 sahab, problem is that we never reached the point to finalize a price. I told dealer that i am interested in this plot so set up a meeting but they simply backed off by saying that we cannot reach client and roz koi new excuse. However after a month i saw same plots still on sale. I think it was investor plots so they wanted to create hype in market and sell on max profits. I understand seller/investor is free to sell it to whoever you want but engaging buyers uselessly wastes their time and effort. It is same people call some buyers chaska party but in this case it seemed seller/dealer was chaska party.

Syed Wajahat sb you better visit I-15 physically rather then contacting dealers through facebook or whatsapp groups. I am saying this on my personal experience.

Brother i visited I15 many times along with dealers and alone too, they gave me list of plots and i checked each plot with maps and google maps. As i said earlier most plots were not level ground, even the height was below rest of sector. I only know about I-15/4 and the starting streets are of good location, rest are no go at least for me. Two plots i shortlisted and don’t know why dealer never set up meeting with seller. As of now, my personal opinion is that very little juice left so its not for me any more.

yes dealers with proper offices in the location have better solid options, these facebook and zameen dealers mostly doesn’t have direct option. If you not want to invest in I-15 than better invest in I-16 or 14 as prices are still reasonable compared to I-15. or you can check DHA valley, faisal town, taj residencia, mumtaz city and many more options are still in your budget.

1 Like

Many thanks Nasir sahab, your suggestions are always very helpful.

1 Like

News are circulating on social media that golra underpass ground breaking ceremony will happen on 3rd Dec, anyone have proper knowledge about this news?

Heard that it’s happening in next month, though date needs to be confirmed!

Though I hate to post news with Clown Lot having their faces all around and bigger than the news itself. Anyways, here it goes, Forwarded as Received.