I-14/1 vs I-15/4 suggestion required from gurus

so what do you think, what impact on the prices you are seeing in upcoming 3-6 months?

Coupled with Gas, perhaps touching 25+ to 30 lakh a Marla?

An assumptive guess, I say, at this stage!

1 Like

So how much upside now in I-15/4 and I-16/2 after the recent ground breaking ceremony of the underpass? I have plots in both I-15/4 and I-16/2 and want to see if i should hold them or sell them off specially post the revaluation news that also hit the market.

Please advise and also the rates of 5 Marla in I-15/4 and 8 Marla corner with park on the side in I-16/2 70 feet road

for now hold both plots for atleast 6 months. as new developments are happening in this area so prices will keep growing for next 6 months, once the possession and electricity arrives in I-15 after that you can think of switching. but for now hold it.

1 Like

What is the overall scenario of I-14/15/16 market right now?

Right now not a great hype but its building up, investor have raised their demands to 85 lac for 5 marla, but I think not so many buyers are in the market right now due to govt uncertainty. genuine deals are happening around 73-78 lac. Things will be more clear in next 15-30 days.

1 Like

You should have highlighted the golra road as that will the shortest route from Kashmir highway/G13 to sector I-14

Thanks Nasir sb. I will hold it. I can also see alot of new developments happening in I-16/2 as organic growth. People shifting and if the huge amount of apartments are handed over, it will suddenly bring huge influx of people to the area and bring a lot of activity. I-15 pace of development is good but not sure if it will continue at same pace but for now will hold as advised.

2 Likes

Masha Allah imtiaz bahi it’s a good news.hope so they will finish this project as per the time frame with in one year.

1 Like

Good, gooder, goodest

1 Like

This is amazing update. I am sure this will change the future of I-14/15/16 sectors and will finally bring them to some level playing field vs the other sectors in Federal Capital.
The other critical road is the one connecting I-16/2 with Kashmir highway directly.

I-16 to KH seems like a distant shot, if that ever happens …

• CDA and NHA had meetings to find a way out but no progress.

Strongest Possibilities:

• I-17 as medical city get access (perhaps a decade time from now?) No one knows …

Other Chances:

• H-16 Jail getting access from KH and I-16 connects via service road.

• 18 getting interchange and I-16, indirect (service road access) to KH.