I need expert advice on buying a flat

Asalamalekum,

I need expert advice of experienced people on this. Im willing to buy a flat worth 35lac but I only have 65000pkr on me. What Im thinking of doing is to get a home loan from some bank and than repay with in the given time frame. Hope you all can advise me on what to do and what not to do! My salary is 65k and I live in Karachi.

Regards,

اگر آپ صرف انویسٹمنٹ کی غرض سے فلیٹ لینا چاہ رہے ہیں تو میں آپ کی موجودہ صورتحال کے پیش نظر ایسا کرنے کا مشورہ نہیں دوں گا۔

کیونکہ بینک کے قرضے کی قسط اگر آپ 15 یا 20 سال کی رکھتے ہیں تو جب تک آپ کا قرضہ پورا ہوگا فلیٹ کی قیمت اس وقت کی مارکیٹ کے حساب سے کافی کم ہو چکی ہوگی۔

اور اگر آپ 3 یا 5 سال پر محیط اقساط رکھتے ہیں تو قسط اتنی زیادہ ہوگی کہ دینی مشکل ہوگی۔

اگر رہنے کیلئے فلیٹ لینا ہے تو صورتحال شاید مختلف ہو۔

1 Like

Well go to a bank and see what terms you get. You are definitely eligible for a mortgage but I’m not sure how this loan can be financed because you’d have to save 5 years’ worth of salary to pay it back (which is a miracle task).

I’m usually against taking such a loan because even financially well-off households have a tough time of paying such a loan back.

Dear Rana sb it will be difficult for you to manage because if you get the loan and get an apartment on installments in that case you need to do math like your monthly house expenses, bank loan installment and apartment monthly installment also you should prepare for quarterly installment as well. thanks

Another issue with high risers (commercial projects having flats and shops) is that even slightest of litigations put them on stay. Moroevr, as is the case of Nasla Tower who have been there and residents have their hard earned money in that with SC ordering to demolish it.

Well I hope a better solution prevails that protect end buyers but future selling impacts …

Yes but unlikely. I previously had an apartment in Karachi which saw 4x growth over eight years. Usually SC favours residents over all. Nasla Tower is a very special case of a scam, we may never see such one again.

Karachi is a mess now, unfortunately!
Zardari nain poorey Sher ko bambino cinema ki tarah chalaia…
Now the ones who enjoyed the ride, are sitting in the gallery enjoying the life.
Poor souls sitting in hall are the victims and number goes in millions …all drain nalas mainly big 4 of then are now living colonies…
A lot of Karachians are shifting to twin cities as they think Karachi will never improve now, unless whole PPP sacked from politics…
Sir shift in Pindi or in capital & we have tons of options for you.

1 Like

Rehnay k lye q k abhi bhi 25k rent Dayna prta hai mjhe

bhai choti si commettee dalo aur 4-6 lac jama ker lo aur us say kisi jaga possession plot lay lo. aaj bhi aisi jaga mojood hein jahan itnay paisay mein jaga milti hai. lakin aap ko zahni sakoon ho ga. Allah na karay ager halaat kharab bhi houn gay to aap ko bank ki tension nahi ho gi. jaldi boorhay honay say bach jao gay. waisay bhi bank sood hai us mein barkat nahi ho gi.

رانا صاحب، اگر آپ ابھی 25 ہزار کرایہ دے رہے ہیں اور اگر آپ نے بینک سے قرضہ لے لیا تو قسط اس سے کہیں زیادہ ہوگی۔ مثال کے طور پر میں میزان بینک کے گھر کے قرضے کی قسط یہاں نیچے اٹیچ کر رہا ہوں۔ 10 سال تک یہ قسطیں دینی پڑیں گی۔

20210630-052514

Jobs etc kam hai na Islamabad mai suna hai

Ye tenure zada bhi hota hai kia? Aur meezan riba free hai na?

ہاں جی یہ ٹینیئور 20سال تک جاتا ہے۔ میزان بینک ربا فری ہے اسی لئے میں نے اس کی مثال دی ہے۔

yes jobs and business and industries bohat hi kam hein ISB mein, may be cpec k baad koi big change aaye but for now very very small market compared to Lahore, Karachi, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Sialkot etc.

You should also consider what kind of facilities are available for you. Such as the gym, nearby stores, or anything that you can use to make your home comfortable.