Ici dulux vs juton paint, recommendations & experience

I would be interested in listening to your experience and recommendations for a brand of paint.

I think the top 2 brands are ici dulux and juton paint.

Has anybody used these paints? How much did you pay for the paint? What result did you get after painting?

How much do painters charge?

Thanks

AOA KA

Jotun is better than others. Painters charge according to square feet of the covered area. The rate depends on the quality of work. If you are looking for good quality work that will last longer then they can charge you anywhere between 28rs per sqft to 32rs per sqft. This does not include exterior and boundary of the house. As outside they use weather sheet, for that berger has better quality. If you want to bring your own material than the painter would charge only labor which is between 15rs per sqft to 18rs per sqft.

I would recommend going for the with material option to dodge all the hassle.

You can ask expert help at enquiry@alirathore.com.

I hope this helps.

Jotun is far better and costly than ICI... ICI Berger are equivalent.-

If you need paint services do let us know.

Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989

designsource99@gmail.com

Thank you both DSA & Faisal

ICI is providing much better results as compare to any other paint, especially in Pakistan. We have a wide range of paints but we will also recommend you ICI DULUX. It`s finishing and reliability is much higher than others. And Juton paint is cheaper than it but not as reliable as it is. You can see our work by visiting Redirecting....

Jota shield is best among all brand but if you in budget than go for Nippon weather bond quality nearest to jotun price cheaper. If somebody wants paints for interior or exterior in cheap Jotun or famous brand contact us unbelievable price we can provide my contact number is 0336 8566453 Abdul rehman