Investement for overseas pakistanis in islamabad

@ Khalid and Imtiaz Saab,

In the budget of 5- 7 millions, G-14/1 is not a good option considering ROI in next 2-3 years ? A plot in a clear piece of land not encroached area or the area where local people are still living and have not come to a settlement with FGEHA.

Your advice is required with both pros and cons of investing in G-14/1. Isn't it's location better than I-15 and other options mentioned in earlier posts ?

Many thanks in advance.

Dear Brother,

G-14 location is the best in all respect.

G-14/2 and G-14/1 land is occupied with the local residents at the moment. The development progress is good in G-14/3 and the FGEHF is giving possession street by street. Its sounds lucrative to invest in G-14/3 for a short term gain (1 - 2 years investment).

The enchorchements in G-14/1 and 2 will not be clear in coming future as per my obersevation.

I am hearing such stories since ages but nothing happened on ground.

But on the other side, I am also observing around 4 percent gain per year increment in the property value every year.

I think I-15 option is better than G-14/1 and 2 option , but if you can invest in G-14/3 it will reward you as well.

If someone decides to build a house in DHA Phase 3 Ex-Serene city (near to mosque) is it possible to construct a home on 7 Marlas and leave 3 Marlas for the lawn?

Do you think After this COVID-19 it will be wise to start the construction of house there? I have heard some rumors regarding robberies happening in DHA ? does anyone have any idea about it?

On the original topic of the thread.

If I was in overseas and had any disposable money, I would have waited till rupee hits floor (175+) then remit my last $ to Pak and invest in real estate. Not just plot flipping, but buy actual commercial property and spend on house building. Time is coming (within a few months) when Pak property will be the most profitable.

I m not a realtor, but this is the strongest hunch, a gut feeling, that I could bet every single penny on.

God Forbid that pakistan rupee will decline this much .And such thoughts comes only from opportunist not Patriotic Pakistani

@ Ham DHA Phase 3 Ex-serene city is good place for living especially Sector which has close proximity of 3 km to GT Road & Giga mall . Surrounsing is very nice as it is nestled between green capped hills and surrondings.

As the area is haing possession and ready to construct houses .Zameen Ace Homes have already placed their sign board on around 30 plots where they will start building 5 & 5.33 marla houses.

I have seen the site during my last visit to pakistan in February . I dont know further development ongoing. The area will be livable as the construction activities will start post covid-19 .Rest AllaH KNOWS bEST.

Sector A

@Siddiqui

State bank will have to intervene big time to keep the dollar under control. This is street talk that $ will slide down to 175 (min) by June. It's not what I wish.

And talking of opportunist, look who is saying.

Gents, lets be straight about it:

In life, and a state that subsidises elites @ the blood and sweat of commoner, most of patriotism reflecting souls will be best opportunists, some in the name of DH, some in BT, and some for USD, etc.

Being an opportunist may or may not be bad, being one and pretending to be opposite for sure is...

Let us separate Geniune Advice & Proclaimed Patriotism or lack of it for some other forums where queires are not about investment advice but on what individual(s) must do to be a better patriot, or not!

-----------------
"There is a little bit of the w***e in all of us, gentlemen. What is your price?"

Kerry Packer (man behind Lights & White Ball Cricket)
Said to Australian cricketers during negotiations to put together World Series Cricket.

Thank you Imtiaz, but I am prepared to take lectures on patriotism and not being opportunist from someone who has not abandoned his homeland and loved ones for "better opportunities".

The ones who did, I have all respect for them, but they do not qualify to lecture me.

Gents - Just curious that why B-17 is not an option?

Regards

Yes Ishtiaq bhae…I was also surprised why b-17 is nowhere in the list

It goes into cycles, last 3 odd years suggest the momentum has ping pongs between

DHA --> Enclave --> MPCHS (B-17) --> Gulberg Residencia/Capital Smart

5 to 7 and 10 Marla

The first 3 above, are still one of the best for personal living but not that same glitter for investment as it used to be pre 2018.

MPCHS (B-17) revival primarily depends on Margalla Avenue that doesn't seem to be happening, not even in the news, as of now. MPCHS (B-17) flourished by Ch. Majeed's magic who is now putting more focus and standard in his private ventures of Faisal series (previously Town, now Hills, and in future Residencia)

Under current economic circumstances, the following have hopes of better appreciation, comparatively

CDA I-15/12/14/16, E-12 and Capital Smart

The era is favorable for 5 to 3 Marla Plots.
------------

** The Central point remains:
-- Personal Living (Matured, No Risk, Minimal Gain)
-- Investment (Under Developed, More Risk, More Gains)

Imtiaz Sb, what do you suggest about Faisal Residencia E-17? We already seen good profit demands in B-17 G-block and Faisal Hills in recent time.

I think in near future E-17 will also boom and will give better returns, if yes till which time it will happen? If No, then what will be the possible reasons?

Khalid sb, I am not very aware of FR. It stands as a Project a bit lower than FT but better than MPCHS (B-17), on paper, only thing that stands between that to happen is NOC and importantly land litigation and acquisition... This to the best of my knowledge. FR for sure will rise but when? is the actual question...

Other forumers can probably shed better light on that. Zedem (Ch. Majeed's) projects, only need land clearance and they flourish quite quick! Development pace and standard seems to be quite good for whatever has been delivered as of now in FT and FH (under development).

Dear Learned members

Can you please shed some light on current deal of BT in Bahria Oriental garden? is it a good investment and how is area? For commercial, most important thing is residential population and number of Commercials?

A detailed and honest opinion is requested.

Regards

Thanks Imtiaz sb. On spot as always :slight_smile:

Dear khalid/imtiaz, i am not getting how i15 will be good investment when one can get possession plot in i16 with minimal differnce in price? I12 would be more profitable in my opinion due to access and location though. Please advise.

I-15 is in the neighborhood of I-14 which is well populated and better current access to Rawalpindi and Islamabad. I-15 will be compared against I-14 not I-16 specially i-15/3 and i-15/4 are better in terms of current access as well. I-15 is surrounded by Taj Residencia and I-14 which gives bit of edge over I-16. Also in future if Haji Camp access is opened then it will be more closer to G-13 old toll plaza. No doubt such things will also affect i-16 in positive way.

Tender notice for Infrastructure development for I-15/4 has been published in Daily Jang Sunday 24 May 2020.

Https://e.jang.com.pk/05-24-2020/pindi/page4.asp