Investment in DHAI phase 4 (DHAI phase 1 extension)

Is it a good option to invest in dhai phase 4 (dhai phase 1 extension)? If yes , how long for good return .Also what is the development status?

To my reckoning DHA Islamabad Phase 4( phase 1 ext) is a very good investment, provided u have holding power for 2-3 years. Development is in progress in phase 4 and it is likely to become a hot spot after 3 years IA.

Can any one pleas share exact location of dha phase 4 on Google map?

But most of the area there is of filling and also a big river which passes by it … Be carefull is selecting a plot there … Hope so DHA would develop that at good pace unlike DHA valley

Asad u r missing something i suppose. Most of the area has been levelled by DHA and "big river" which u mentioned passes by it... Adds to its beauty , its not passing through it. Development is at good pace and already prices of 1 kanal file is over 5 million, so do u think people are fool that they are paying 5 million without seeing any potential there?

Have some homework before u comment, because people get guidance from this forum not misguidance.

Agree with Asad.If you compare Valley or Dha EXT then it's phase4 is good otherwise Dha phase2 is better than all Dha projects in zone5.

Regards

Can any one pleas share exact location of dha phase 4 on Google map?

@ MR MALIK big rivers which paas by often causes flooding … And DHA leveled those plots by filling them with muddy materials … Ye statment misguidance hai kya ??? no doubt it is a very gud investment if u are getting a kanal plot file for 5 million only

Dear Asad let me clarify, it might help...

Most of the area developed by bahria and dha in pindi/ isb is earth filled due to undulating ground, and now you can see multi story buildings standing tall there, so DHA phase 4 is not an exception. Second, the "big river" :) river SOAN which you are mentioning is kilometer away from it IN THE DEPRESSION, and well said by Malik that it is adding charm to the sector, with a very good river view. So DHA will get advantage out of it, in terms of water and beautification.

Last, price of 1 kanal file is 5-6 million, which has all the potential to get double within 2-3 years Insha ALLAH.

Usman u may check the map of DHA phase 4 at http://www.parasestates.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/DHA-Phase-4-Old-DHA-Phase-1-Extension-Islamabad-Map.jpg

I agree with Mr. Nadeem and now days the rate of DHAI is very stable and DHA Phase-4 is also good project and you can easily earn handsome amount in 2 or 3 years.

Dear Bluedoctor,

The map you are referring to is old one with sector A away from the rest of phase-4. As per new realignment Sector A should be next to Sector B. Does anyone have the new map?

Hkhan sab, Usman wanted to know the location of DHA Phase 4 Islamabad, and for that the map link which i refer, serves the purpose. However, if u have the new map then please share with us for the information of many.

Regards

Dear Hkhan,

You are right it's not updated.

Regards

Dear Bluedoctor Sahib,

My intention was same as yours to update all others that the map in link provided is old and people might get the wrong idea about the location of sectors. Also as requested in my message, I am also looking for the new map.

Nadeem Sahib, thanks for your confirmation. Any idea if new updated map is available.

Best regards.

Any Update on DHA 4 Prices.

The DHA 4 prices are touching sky compared to the old posts on this thread. Currently premium plots are above 2 crore and average plot costs around 185 lakh with alot of potential for upside.
Sector A , B and C are developing and hopefully will be handed over by December 2021 for construction. Current pace of work is really good and now picking up pace. If the bridge connecting Bahria and DHA is constructed, the area will be ideally located. RRR will also benefit it.
Three overhead water tanks are in final phase of construction while few major roads paved and footpaths etc being finalized. I think rates will go past 2.5 crore as soon as it’s handed over and first house is constructed.