Investment in f-15 vs i-15

And imtiaz bahi what’s latest news or any update about golra underpass plz share .

Brother last updates was Aug-12, Technical Bids submission deadline to NHA.

• As per the news earlier, deadline passed for submission of technical bids. They are under evalation now as per NHA.

• Once technical bids have been evaluated, financial bids for shortlisted firms will be open. Firm with best technical and financil bid will be awarded the contract.

wait for Dec/Jan Prices will touch 85+ in next couple of months. Possession of 3 and 1 sector is around the corner. NHA will award the tender in next couple of months. Heavy sale purchase is going on in I-15 right now. I am also holding two plots there.

1 Like

I _15 possession effect to the prices of I 16? What’s the future of I 16 . especially after golra morr underpass tender. Prices will stable in I 16 .

How Golra interchange will effect the prices of I-16’s neighboring pvt societies like Upcountry, Taj Residencia, FOECHS etc?? Will they see any rise.

when a jump comes in I-15 after some time there comes a jump in the prices of I-16, now I-15 prices are at least 10 lac higher than I-16 so in next few months I-16 will get a jump. I think this is the best time to invest in I-16. When this whole patch will get more population, prices of the whole area will rise.

2 Likes

Nasir prices are almost similar in I 16 and I 15 .I don’t think there is much difference. Because average plots price in I 16 is between 6 to 7 million. And then it’s better to invest in I 15.

Hmm i didn’t noticed the latest this week prices of I-16 two weeks ago those were cheaper than I-15. So if the price is same than I-15 is better.

Nasir sb what is your opinion based on the current update in the market? Now that underpass work has started. Is there any discussion on the connectivity to Kashmir highway?

not any sign of I-16 kashmir highway connectivity. I think this will take atleast 2-3 years more, as there is very less population that is needed this connectivity. I think it will be done after I-17 development.

Access to I-14/15/16/17 from KH is something where NHA and CDA have locked their horns for quite some years now.

• The only possibility that can happen is due to under-construction Central Jail in H-16 sector. H-16 for sure will need an interchange and access from Kashmir Highway. Since I-16 is right behind H-16 so it pretty much gets access if some link road is made. I-17 as medical city (though no signs of development as of now) will make that a practical necessity.

In short term:

• I-14 will mostly benefit from Underpass, Gas, Markaz.
  • I-15 will get the benefit of Ballotting/Possession
  • I-16 will have benefits from Underpass, Landscaping of Commercials and PHA Apartments possession

All these 3 will benefit each other, combinedly.