Investment In Faisal Town, F-18

Very nice advice from Nasir Sb.

Regards

Sir, yesterday i visited under construction New Airport. Pace of work is very very fast. Again i say that it is very risky to invest in PECHS. Because i am very convinced that PECHS will not get access to Airport road (at least not in near future). K-, M- Blocks of PECHS wholly depend on access to airport. I once again WARN, WARN & WARN all brothers please see the site of PECHS before putting money in it. If possible a visit to new airport will be very helpful. As without any reference u may not be allowed to visit airport. If u have 13/14 lac, i strongly recommended Top City. One can say it is private society. Yes it is. But it is very favorable for short term investment. Also Construction of Main road to new airport thru Top/ Mumtaz city is about to open.

Mian Nawaz Sharif’s visit to New airport site will clear the whole picture. Then the investment will be shifted to Kashmir Highway. Even Fateh jang road is not very important. Cabinet div. / Faisal Town ki koi say na ho gi

How far have they got in terms of development with Top/Mumtaz city? Any news on when PM is going to visit the airport and when road access construction of KH will be announced?

I require 30x60 size plot, 3 open or close files in faisal town (f-18) please? contact me at 0331-5551569

Any update on FT prices, and what is the progress on this project?

Khan sb (guru jee) used to know something about it but he is 'No more interested'. Guru jee, what will it take you to become interested, sara muhallah soona kar dia hey aap ney.

Top City-1 is now hot cake for investment. Just write down these words.

Dear Isloo:::::

Aap ne yaad kiya aur hum haazir....

FT profit on down payment open file is 6 lacs plus at the moment in the market...two to three days back it was around 450K and today six lacs plus.... No one is selling at the moment... So lets see how it goes in the long term.... Good time for selling and getting out for those who can't hold it for long term.... I mean an year or so... Once again thanks Islooo... Kisi ko to meri yaad aayeee...

I am also thankful to all those members, who were sending my requests/ messages to come back... Regards

It will be highly injustice not to praise CAA Staff, FWO, HCS, local & foreigners involved in the construction of New Islamabad Airport. Inspite of various flaws, this Airport will be a State-of- the-art in the country, insha Allah. Credit goes to these persons working round the clock.

I am not a property dealer. But one thing i know that when after 1 year, local & foreign passengers will come out of this largest Airport of country, their first view will be of TopCity-1, across both sides the Road. Because this road will divide Top City-1 in two portions. So, access to the society is must. Fencing does not mean No Access but Restricted Access.

Welcome back khan sb

O sukar hai khan Saab is back ..

Welcome khan bhai

Thanks a lot Shoaib and Jahanzeb. My pleasure…

Welcome back Mr khan hope you will share your expertise about other projects too other thn Multi.

Cheers

Thanks AppCake:

I think you want my opinion about Gulberg?

Welcome back dear Khan sab,

Ahhh so so glad that you are back!! Missed you!

I missed you so much. It feels wonderful to have you back,So excited to see you back,happy to see your new post.

I got offer of 660k profit to sale. What to do ?

Shoaib, it depends upon ur purchasing price and holding power. If u hv entered for short term profit and u r getting reasonable profit, then you can sell it… Good luck…

Welcome back Guru jee and many thanks for a very well-informed updated on FT as always. I admire your insight into real estate sector, civilized language and a well-informed and unbiased analysis. In the crowed of wishful thinkers, lobbyists and promoters, there are few left whose opinion count. And you are certainly one of them.

We need you here.

Welcome Back Mr Khan.It’s nice to see you back.

Dear Isloo, I am grateful as always. I agree with your views, it is obvious that some people over here will always create problems if you will speak a word against their interests, but truth is always truth and all the projects in Islamabad are not getting good response only becuase of this forum, actually past performance speaks volume about their output. Hope we will benefit from eath other over here instead of creating futher rifts... Thanks

Thanks AJ Bro...

Regards