Investment In Faisal Town, F-18

It will be highly injustice not to praise CAA Staff, FWO, HCS, local & foreigners involved in the construction of New Islamabad Airport. Inspite of various flaws, this Airport will be a State-of- the-art in the country, insha Allah. Credit goes to these persons working round the clock.

I am not a property dealer. But one thing i know that when after 1 year, local & foreign passengers will come out of this largest Airport of country, their first view will be of TopCity-1, across both sides the Road. Because this road will divide Top City-1 in two portions. So, access to the society is must. Fencing does not mean No Access but Restricted Access.

Welcome back khan sb

O sukar hai khan Saab is back ..

Welcome khan bhai

Thanks a lot Shoaib and Jahanzeb. My pleasure…

Welcome back Mr khan hope you will share your expertise about other projects too other thn Multi.

Cheers

Thanks AppCake:

I think you want my opinion about Gulberg?

Welcome back dear Khan sab,

Ahhh so so glad that you are back!! Missed you!

I missed you so much. It feels wonderful to have you back,So excited to see you back,happy to see your new post.

I got offer of 660k profit to sale. What to do ?

Shoaib, it depends upon ur purchasing price and holding power. If u hv entered for short term profit and u r getting reasonable profit, then you can sell it… Good luck…

Welcome back Guru jee and many thanks for a very well-informed updated on FT as always. I admire your insight into real estate sector, civilized language and a well-informed and unbiased analysis. In the crowed of wishful thinkers, lobbyists and promoters, there are few left whose opinion count. And you are certainly one of them.

We need you here.

Welcome Back Mr Khan.It’s nice to see you back.

Dear Isloo, I am grateful as always. I agree with your views, it is obvious that some people over here will always create problems if you will speak a word against their interests, but truth is always truth and all the projects in Islamabad are not getting good response only becuase of this forum, actually past performance speaks volume about their output. Hope we will benefit from eath other over here instead of creating futher rifts... Thanks

Thanks AJ Bro...

Regards

Can anybody tell me about FT map? When will it be launched? 2ndly, I'm still not clear whether after development this sector will be acquired by CDA or not?

Regards

Map is on the cards in coming week or so as per news from various sources. It is outside jurisdiction of CDA, CDA apnay exisiting sectors ko sumbhaal le, yeh b bahut hy… Thanks

Which are the un-authorized Housing Societies in Islamabad?

This might be of help for you.

But dealers say that as F-18 is located in Islamabad Master Plan, so its considered to be under CDA. Pls visit below links.

http://www.mbestate.net/new-master-plan-of-islamabad/

http://www.estateman.com/maps/

Thank you Mr. Zain for such valuable Information…

Mr. Khan anf other friends could u please guide, i want to purchase some files in faisl Town. Is it a better time to invest as i heard that its going to increase very soon, also please what’s rate going on of an open file. Your reply will be highly appreciated. Thanks

Few days back rate was 5 lacs profit, now it has touched 6 lacs again… So, the rates look a bit higher, rest is ur luck…

Good Advise Khan Sb,

Its the TIMING. When to enter and exit !