Investment of 3 million

How about Rose Garden?

Warning to All:- Capital Smart City is Big Bluff.
It is Located at Mandwal/Chahan Rawalpindi SR #45 of http://www.rda.gop.pk/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Approved_Schemes.pdf
Now open Google Earth Pro and measure distance from Motorway. It is roughly 4-8 Km. From Thalian interchange, it is minimum 13 km. Now you all must realize why CSC has not "Opened" its site. These Dacoits are booking plots on Dealer Rebate. Plz Spread this message maximum

Warning to All:- Capital Smart City is Big Bluff.
It is Located at Mandwal/Chahan Rawalpindi SR #45 of http://www.rda.gop.pk/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Approved_Schemes.pdf
Now open Google Earth Pro and measure distance from Motorway. It is roughly 4-8 Km. From Thalian interchange, it is minimum 13 km. Now you all must realize why CSC has not "Opened" its site. These Dacoits are booking plots on Dealer Rebate. Plz Spread this message maximum

Thnx Nadeem So investment would be better in M block right? When is the devlopment going to complete? I can wait for 2 years though.

Can u tell the prices in M block too?

On zameen.com i dont see much differnce in prices for L and M block.???

Nadeem saab can you please advise.

Kashif i personally own plots in M block and will fully recommend you to opt for it against other options. Possession is on the way InshAllah this year. Prices are still appropriate. Theme Park is also located in M block. Roots school is also near. InshAllah you will get good profit within 3 years. Try to negotiate around 23 lacks or less for 5 marla.

I am agree with Naveed sab and he is absolutely right.One year before prices was 16 to 18 lakh for 5 marla but now prices are at raise side.2.3 to 2.7 million depend on location.I love this block because of good location so still have time to enter this block

Regards

Consider D-18

Another opportunity has shown up in BT phase8:

30*40 plots on installment and GT road access has opened now (one has to check on ground but they say only one and half km from GT road).

Pay down payment Rs 17 lacs and start your house construction right away!

Rest of money pay in 2 years on installment.

Total price is 45 lacs.

Same area which is now DHA3, same plots are on offer same price.

Very good buyout with Bahria on installment.

If DHA3 is offering also installment then go for DHA

Dear Yousaf bhai,
Better to stay away at the moment because many things are questionable in new launch.
Regards

Nadeem Bhai

You mean DHA3 or BT's 30*40 plots as both launches are side by side. Only difference is the name and whether or not installment offers.

One dealer called me location near by Garden City Bahria so there is misunderstanding and that land which dealer told me already sold by Bahria.

Is there any new launch by Dha-3?What we call in arabic mashkal sandwich ساندوتش ماشكال

Regards

Nadeem Bhai

I had two plots in this location (former garden city).

Bought years before keeping in mind GT road access.

Then both gone to DHA3. Then ¥£€$%$ hit the fan!

Painfull story!!!

Recently returned one to BT as DHA3 imposed huge dev charges if I keep in DHA3.

BT offered me same location adjacent to DHA with no dev charges.I must praise BT in this regard as both plots are fully developed and cost me Rs 30 lacs, whereas in DHA each was 45 lac if I opted for.

Now BT gave me same location but outside DHA (Very near in fact) fully developed.

These plots are now on offer, both from DHA and BT.

I am thinking to buy more on installment for my construction business.

Now guide me Nadeem Bhai?

In my opinion these plots are very good from GT road point of view as well as RRR.
انا فکرا ھازھی سیندوش فادی و احسن

Are we talking about 5 marlas near cinema, been receiving a lot of sms abt those, priced at 4.5 million I think,

what do the experts think about these 5 and 10 marlas? are they safe to buy

YC sb.

MR is in big trouble for the 1st time in his bzness life.

Also people are waiting for 1st July for this tax thing.

Yes.These are the same plots near golf course.

This investment can prove lucrative if:

..MR gets successful with law in forest case.

..GT road short access to these plots is a fact

Access to these plots from DHA-3, is longer than the BT intended access from GT road.

Yes Dha has Launched recently direct sale of fully developed plots in Phase 3 Garden city Zone 5 ( 5marla , 8 marla , 10 marla) swiftly thru Dha property exchange department.

I have visited the site on my last visit to pakistan . One bridge in under construction . They plan to handover plots by December 2018.

Dear Yousaf bhai,
Yes there is two launch according to my information in Garden City zone-5 by Dha-3 and zone-3 by Bahria and both are on installment if you compare location both are good.Still there is some question which not clear yet.
Regards

Dha is offering 5 marla at 41.5

8 marla at 60 and 10 marla at 70 lakhs

Nadeem Bhai

My resources confirmed that MR has purchased all land connecting to BT part of garden city to GT road. This news is just in. Even registry has been done.

But MR is not declaring it now until his ALL monetary matters are sorted out with NAB.

This new situation is going to give a new life to BT as well as to DHA3, even having its own exclusive access from GT road.

I will tell you more after sometime In Shaa Allah.
As per my little knowledge, MR is afraid from mafia first time regarding this buyout as this success came to him after almost 10 years time and the fact He is under immense pressure of law enforcing agencies.

Many thanks Yousaf bhai.I heard same news but didn't shared because not conforme.Yes as i always say city in city if you see one side Dha-4 and other hand Bahria and Dha-3.This good news for whole area.

Regards