Invitation Of Bids For New Islamabad Internation Airport In Jang And NHA

I think S_CH needs to be careful here as he seems quite over excited for reasons only known to him

Shahzad, who used foul language here first? , I wont take shit from nobody... I am not over excited smarty, check the link above and see where golra chowk is ..its from google maps. I PRAY Nasir wont call it dumb

agreed with S_Ch

Nasir Khurshid used illegal words first, As far as I know S-CH he would never use foul language first

Thx Hashim.

S_Ch ...sir we are not here to fight with each other...simply voice our opinion in the form of comments..further more the thread was about 3 possible routes and their impact on top city..not about golra i guess

Regards

Salman Sb, is a thorough gentleman…

I aint that sort of person either bro, when I mentioned true location of golra chowk , he wrote

"I can not understand why people are so dumb here"

Now what sort of idiot would do that.....cant believe it

THX kHAN SB…

@Nasir Khurshid

I want you to see again and again where "GOLRA CHOWK" is ,and hell ya its right on the Kashmir Highway

https://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-8&q=Golra+Chowk&fb=1&gl=pk&hq=golra+chowk,&hnear=0x38dfbfd07891722f:0x6059515c3bdb02b6,Islamabad&cid=42889168233071359&ei=zDR7U4z1D8qc0AW-y4HIBg&ved=0CJABEPwSMA8

golra mor link: its on GT road , Nasir I hope you shall zoom the picture to see clearly where golra mor is ?

http://www.iitm.edu.pk/iiuis/contact_us.html

I didnt know the difference between Golra chowk and golra mor before, Thx for info S_CH :slight_smile:

Calm down Please !

The purpose here is to share whatever latest info is available with anyone and leave that thing for the public to decide.

Dont make this forum as a chatting tool among each other and bashing with foul language.

Settle down brothers

Thanks again :)

Golra mor was on GT road since ages , previously there was no Islamabad but Golra was there caz its a pretty old village so people travelling on GT road would turn from Golra MOr towards Golra

@ISbase

but why did he use foul language ??

did you read his comments?

S_Ch you are on right here !

This shows the unprofessional approach of Him being so called the GURU here.

It must be mistake in understanding.

Thora guzara karo :-)

Anyways sir jaan deyo sabak yaad karanay ki kia zarurat hai.!

You knows well about the whole story dont force to feed this understanding to any others mind.

This thing is very difficult and only one creature in this world knows:

"How to fix the idea in other's brain"

AND

"How to grab others money from their pocket"

And that creature on earth is WIFE

Cheers bro @isbase

Nasir sb

Har thread main comment ker denay say koi property guru ni ban jata. My point is just show me kashmir highway route in nha tender ?

Calmness and composure is need of the hour… Plzzz

Just noticed , Nasir has deleted the foul language related part from his post..

I consider that an apology and take it with open heart.

Regards