Is It True? E-12 Development

Looks like some progress has finally been made. If this turns out to be wrong too, then prices will drop like crazy.

They should take some serious action to complete the development. More then 25 years has been passed without even taking possession of area and still nobody is sure. What makes them so lethargic?

My sources have told me that I-12 development is going on. Not sure about E-12.

I can't understand why such news came into news paper without any ground realities? and more surprising nobody condemn the authentication of such news. Which in return exploited by many ways.

How many more years do our corrupt authorities need to develop a single committed sector? Announced since 25 years

Why nobody wants to comment on E-12 issue? Is it a totally dead sector or any other reason? Or there is no hope at all for the development of this sector?

Its a kind of dead horse or a sleeping palace…sometime Government wokeup and try to give some oxygen…hum sab omeed say hain…

Anu, this is good news, but I don't understand how can they give possession to allotees without development, which in my view would take 3 years minimum. You need to visit site yourself and meet with estate agents to get the right picture.

I don't want to misguide you, but such news have been used in the past to play speculative games.

Today's news item in Dawn and The News is regarding development of Service Road East of E-12. CDA has taken possession of 1300 kanal for the said purpose. I think the news item's contents are true to this extent. I.e making of service road East.

Possession for full sector is still a long way to go. There is no mention of other road development. We can safely assume that this news item is restricted to the construction of service road East only.

Sir i do not mind even if they are going to start only service road, at least they are doing some thing instead of nothing.

I hope they will be able to sort out all the problems.

Malik sb has nailed it. E-12 seems to be a project that may unfortunately have to wait for another decade.

Is there any update on the news of E-12 development work?

On 21 September i visited E-12. Approx 500 feet earth work on Service Road East E-12/4 portion is done by CDA.

Proper development work through contractor yet to start.

Mian Nadeem

Its a good news.

CDA has announce budget for i-12 and according to cda chairman it is there priority to develop this sector.

Zeeshan Sb… Do you know the ground situation in I-12? If anyone knows, then please inform us here.

Well junaid i am not dealer a i 12 dealer can guide you in detail. However my working is i-12/3 sector just behind the nust is good. CDA has already announce to develop i-12 on priority bases and approved the budget as well. You can visit on cda.gov.pk website.

Price in 2013 march people bought it 5 marala in just 8 to 13 lac.

price in 2013 Dec plot is available in 28 lac.

CDA has plannned to releaes tender for this the sector in right eid but get delay and after property prices has come down now price s 25.5 to 28 lac for 5 marla.

If cda release the tender for development then plot price will jump over 32lac and in 3 year it will double.

It is just 5 minutes from G-10, G-13 and I-10/2.

But in CDA you know you have to wait but more you wait mroe you get tasty fruit. But i am not sure more wait is required.

Any latest progress on E-12 and I-12?

Please share if somebody got any update on these projects development.

Anuradha, these developments are always just on paper…

Http://e.jang.com.pk/10-21-2014/pindi/pic.asp?picname=417.gif

PGSH SCHEME AT KHANEWAL ROAD, MULTAN

PGSHF has arranged 2,160 Kanals of land at Khanewal Road Multan, just opposite to the Judicial Complex for developing Punjab Government Servants Housing Scheme. Town plan of the scheme has been approved. Infrastructure Development works have been completed. In the scheme, 1647 plots of different categories have been developed. Out of 1647 plots, 502 plots of different categories have been allocated to the members as per entitlement serniorit