Is It Wise To Invest In Khudadad Heights In E-11 Islamabad

These days apartments in Khudadad Heights (E-11 Islamabad) are being advertised on many TV channels.

Is it worth to purchase an apartment (3-bedroom apartment is around rs 10 million) for investment purpose. Any idea whether this apartment can go onto rent, and for what amount. Also if you can share who owns this project, and if they are trustworthy in the market.

Tariq

Stay away from this gangster. Him and his notorious antics.

I visited Khudadad heights last week. To be honest, it seems to have shabby development standards. The only thing I found attractive was the price. I was also warned by a couple of people regarding the property owner’s reputation, so I decided against investing there.

Pmnl anjum aqeel own the project…i was interested well…but reviews frm close frends and property dealer werent encouraging…so i backed off.

Investing in apartment is different than buying a stand-alone house, as you are hooked up permanently to the property owner, be it a company or an individual. Therefore their reputation has to be on plus side.

Better to go for a plot with this much budget…I dont recommend this…

It is indeed a shabby project, stay away from it.

If its purely for investment, you can do MUch better than Khudadad Heights with 10 million.

The reason that I had opted for an apartment was to seek some return on investment in the form of rent.

The other option is to purchase a plot somewhere and wait for its price to appreciate, say for example in five years, and then sell it. But I don't want to go for this common and popular practice.

Tariq… Buy silver and store it in a locker for 5 years. . You will double your money atleast.

Thank you for your suggestion, however I am still keen to invest where I can get some income on regular basis through Halal means.

There are a number of apartment blocks in F-10 and F-11. Did anyone ever try to explore ?

If you are considering to buy shop or apartment in g13 or g15 due contact me.

I invested in a 10 marla appartment here 5 years ago, i lived there with my family for 6 months, and have rented it for past 4yrs 6mths. I enjoyed living there with my family, the kids loved it there. And since have a very healthy income. I personly would recommend investing in Khudadad Heights

For a 3 bed you could get between RS45,000 and RS65,000

Thanks Waqar.

What are the prices like?

This thread speaks for it self, in 2014 prices were 10 million and now its down to 6.5 million. Meanwhile a 10 million plot in 2014 has become around 30 million now. For living its a far cheaper investment but for profit and investments its not recommended at all.

Asalam O Alaikum all. Can someone please advice is it good to invest in Khudadad Heights in E-11 as it is 2021 now. Please also share the future value changes expected of this project. Thank You.

not recommended for investment, but if you are looking for a cheaper residence in isb than this option along with other flats options can be considered.

1 Like

If investment is for purpose of rentals and personal living quite good if you ask me. If investment purely for price appreciation, not recommended in that case.

1 Like

Thank you very much. JazakaAllah.