Is it worth to buy plot in dha valley islamabad ?

Abdul QAYUM Sb,

Please suggest which blocks in valley are safe to invest/buy qnd 8 marla of 5 marla?

Nasir
Yesterday the situation is changed to a great extent after Buzdar approved RRR.
5 billions already transacted to the RRR authority account for land acquisition and Imran is going to inaugurate the RRR soon.
As I said b4, Dha valley profit making of ballot sectors is 5 years time but In Shaa Allah it will get doubled than the recent price.
My pick is Oleander, Lilly, Magnolia , Daffidik6 but Oleander residential is at top.
Sir, the reason I did working in dha valley, I receive mails where people have only 10-15 lacs and want to invest for younger daughters, their Uinis for 5 years and as per my little knowledge valley is the answer for the projected time frame.

JazakAllah Abdul Qayum sb

Welcome sir

DHA's conquest of prime urban lands and directing all national resources to build ring roads exclusively for DHAs' advantage reminds us of Mongol expansion in medival times.

یعنی، جس کی لاٹھی اس کی بھینس۔

Mongols did expanded, however they were atleast good at one thing that is to deliver what had been promised …

Imtiaz,

As much we think otherwise, DHA is going to win by hook or crook. Not for the beneficiaries, but to it's own benefit. In this war of Titans, only mighty will be victor. No doubt BT is being punished, not for the doings of the clown MR, but for standing tall in front of DHA. So I am tempted to think that icebergs have been planted along the course of Titanic so it's sinking is written.

Risking the allegation of flattery, let me say, I agree with AQ.

(N.B. Titanic in this case is BT.)

Itne maslou mn uljhi huwe valley mein koi kiyu invest kare .....

I will prefer buying gold if some one will advice me to buy a valley plot

Isloo, in an world driven by economic strategy and adaptability under circumstances, Pakistani Real Estate moving towards 03 Marlas and Fast Paced Development to Deliver and Move on to next.

I am not sure if focus on selling 10 Marlas, and 01 Kanals to make money and stuck in old decade mind-set about:

Sell Files -- Purchases Some Land -- Do Some Balloting -- Keep Non Balloted Lot on a Wait for Multiple Years -- Repeat the Cycle

I am afraid the likes of DHs stuck in old mind-set and fast losing to new players who are employing better strategy to capture clientage that follows them with each new launch, Example: Smart City Series!

Even if you have the likes of 1st + 2nd + 3rd Umpire with you, you cant win the 20-20 with that strategy of a 5-Day Test Match!

--------
Cutting it short, for me, No one could conquer the Fate unless one has the guts to outsmart that:

-- BT lost valuable time in too many litigations. Despite the fact KHI prime land handed in a plate to BT!

-- DH lost the same in old strategies that doesnt work now as they used to be

Last 3 launches of BT, last 2 launches of DH are self-explanatory!

BT and DHA are kind of benificaries to each others as mostly neighbours in every area. Example is RRR benifit even DH wants to cannot enjoy alone, BT will get her share too.

agreed with Imtiaz sb here, The future strategies what ever will make both sinking or growing, one cannot sink alone.

Lastly the realities could be either bitter or sweet but never shatters, only dreams shatters, smart cities are still just dreams in the air, will see lot of ups and downs till maturation, while other two are solid realities on ground.

Yes, Sohail Smart City stuff is far-off (may be a decade+ or so behind) to where BT and DH stand now! - with all achievements or failures

The Point: With a slightly fresh strategy:

Overseas Clientage + Aggressive Marketing + Show-off for Fast Paced Development + Onsite Cameras for Most Frequent Video Updates etc.

is helping them sell quick and in good numbers in a time that is considered as comparatively low time for local real estate. People did made some good bit of money, of them, as of now. Their competitors (BT/DH/Multi, may be Faisals?) are stuck in old cycle that is hard to make an impact during these days and time. Its evident in their most recent launches!

KHI is the real Game to be Played and to reach that one has to Conquer ISB and LHR! For now, the guys are selling in good numbers, if they dont deliver then history is pretty obvious to learn from!

Agreed Imtiaz, but for overseas clientage MR was the pioneer of collecting money in foreign curencies by introducing overseas block in every project and having offices in every overseas cities for direct sucking of foreign curencies.

Yes KHI is monster market and they could not cash properly, still local contractors in Malir, Nazimabad and universty road etc are doing better then this property giants. there were used to be large number of overseas brothers sitting in BT dubai office in que to pay thier installments for BTK, now is ghost house, huge disappointment will be for many of them due to UNLIMITED greed of MR.

Yes, MR was, supposed to be, but is no more (as far as BT’s کھڑکی توڑ رش), as a matter of facts! fortunately or unfortunately …

Dears,

I have been holding my dha Valley files since long time but now I am selling in huge loss due to urgency.

It's not selling time but is buying time as outcomes are expected in coming few month due to new appointment of new on Service Major General Naveed. He has been given task to resolve the issues within few months.

If anyone is interested, please contact me. I have done market research and have added below bottom prices based on current market values (Investor rate)

1. Daffodils. 8m, Open, 11 instalments paid, 11 orignal slips, Registration#DYI-014200, 9,10000/- final (+60)
2. Oleander 8m, Open,11 instalments paid, 10 orignal slips, Registration#DYI-050082 10,10000/- final (+160)
3. Marigold 8m, Open, 11 instalments paid, 11 orignal slips, Registration#DYI-016818, 800,000/-final (-50)

Regards 00966
57 898 1199 watsap

Files will be soled in few days inshaAllah as already few offers are on table

Good luck Mohsin sb, I am sure you would have already posted on the likes of OLX and more mainstream social media that has wider audience and much better chances of serious offers!

Invest near near airport islamabad. Some plots are available on instalments.

Heard that possession letter of DHA valley has been issued of some block Yesterday and day before Is it true and any impact on prices of alley of other blocks also be advised

Comments of expert is requested please

Regards

What is the present position on possession in Valley Blocks

Now we are talking only B-17, I-series, DHA-3/5 & few more all the time but day is coming when everyone will love to talk DHA valley only.
DHA expressway is very near to come out of litigation as management is working day & night on the project now and when it does happen, DHA valley will be a subject of discussion of all.
Just a little wait…

Which are the best sectors of dha valley for investment as of now