Is it worth to buy plot in dha valley islamabad ?

Today my property dealer suggested me to buy a 8 marla plot in dha valley islamabad. Dear members of this forum, please advice me on this.

Thank you

Dear Hamad
I recently posted my comment and senior members negated rightly my point of view on the very slow development in valley.
However, I cannot buy the idea that DHA valley is a failed project.
DHA has spent billions of Rs on valley, several blocks been developed, bridges made, railway underpass done, DHA homes in progress and several being possessed.
I wrote:
" DHA valley will take at least 05 years for being profitable" but not less than that!
Talking of development, where in Pindi and capital projects development is fast?
Seniors are right suggesting better options than valley " as of now" but plot being dirt cheap, investment with 5 years plan can sure make the prices double, In Shaa Allah.
In hot blocks, comparatively speaking, such as oleander, overseas ,lilly etc. 8 marla at 15 lacs with DHA development standard will not stay at 15 lacs after 5 years, not at all!
Yes, people lost a lot in valley, so did in bahria, too!
Other ongoing projects, except CDA, profit taking is a ball park dream or projections as developed societies are already matured and a " berth chall" in newly announced societies is in the making which can escalate the prices in a transient way and can drop later in the same way!
I am sure " in 5 year " valley will give good profit, In Shaa Allah, as it has seen a more than decade of wait and DHA would be most stupid to drain all investment done so far!

AQ sb, being guru I agree to him in principle but to keep it simple:

Any project that runs way beyond time, no time frame in sight to get delivered and with USD/Gold/Other Projects doubling in those 5 years while this specific project at stand still = complete Fiasco!

Imtiaz sb
To keep it simple, the talk is from " now onward".
We know innocent investors lost a lot in valley whereas people doubled their investments in other areas in the past.
You are right, sir, but today is not 2008.
Gulberg residenta, being prime target a 10 marla does not sell at 15 lacs with a poor standard if placed beside DHA standard.
Mumtaz city, see the plot cost and still veerana with no similar plot at 15 lacs. Top city, neela city, Peele city, .......all in the same bag...
We all know investors in this area have a hard wire installed in mind....invest where best approach towards the capital and this is the reason zone-2, most developments, yielded best juice because of metro and connectivity to the capital.
dha valley is location no less than others.
Presently small plots for small invests with small price exist either in valley or in phase-8 and mind the price difference in valley and phase-8, such as sector M, L ...in phase-8.
Next " 5 years", small investors have good hope in valley and with my little knowledge, a 8 marla now at 15 lacs in developed block has all potential to reach 35-40 lacs in next 5 years, I mean (1,2,3,4,5) years onwards.
In 5 years no doubt other areas have potential to double but this post addresses only small investors and this is the whole point if my " prose and poetry" here in this context.

Dear Abdul Qayyum and Imtiaz sahiban,

It would be of immense value if you can bestow upon us from your vast knowledge and wisdom on DHA Valley that:

1) If this is still a joint-venture of Bahria + DHA or has DHA kicked out the old Malik as it did everywhere else?

2) Also, the land acquisition, development and dam issues, have those been resolved?

If this is a quality project then the rates mentioned are highly discounted that call for serious consideration. Otherwise, it is still "truck ki batti" aur "lagay raho munna bhai".

It's true Dha Valley still truck ki batti.

Regards

Isloo1 sb
1st DHA valley bad stuff:
DHA valley for the time being has shrunk to only few blocks which are candidates for possession.
Since Malik Riaz been kicked out from valley, DHA has difficulty to get land from him. MR still has land in valley which he acquired with badmashi decade before.
Other drama was dhadhoocha dam controversial location which no more exists now: Dam will gulp developed and partially done Sunflower, Tulip and Rose blocks.
The biggest problem of valley was/is DHA Expressway which is done only up to the Bluebell just 8.1km off the Islamabad highway:
This expressway will never develop until dam has been constructed as dha cannot make bridges further on expressway!
---------
Now good stuff:
Valley has running alternate entrance from keller sayidan double road and beautifully developed entrance roads connecting to the developed hot blocks..Oleander, Lilly, Magnolia, Daffodil and some others.
Mark my words, sir:
The balloted 5 blocks people will jump to start houses the very next day DHA give possession of developed blocks which was expected in last December but delayed on corona.
The very day possession announced, the prices will make high jump on both commercial and residentials.
DHA home 8 marla double story has reached to 80 lacs and multi-hundreds families already living in dha homes as we speak.
Extreme care while buying selling in valley as per most recent situation:
Never ever sell balloted plots as you will rack profit once possession is announced in fully developed blocks.
Sell Dam affected ones ASAP.
DHA valley is not Neely perly lal scheme, it is Defense housing Islamabad and factually exists inside Islamabad.
If my office CEO brother permits me to pull few millions from my bzness, I would buy several 8 Marlas in balloted blocks right now as they are dirt cheap.

Dear Abdul Qayyum,

Allah App kis zaban mubarak kera...let's hope for best.

Regards

آمین

ندیم بھائ

Dear brother Abdul Qayyum,

I have roughly 30 lakh spared for 5 years investment. Kindly suggest between DHA valley or I-15, I-16. Many thanks.

Dear Muhammad

My audiences were the ones who have balloted plots in dha valley developed blocks. Plus the ones who have small money and wanted to invest for longer years.

I-16 no doubt better as CDA property always gives good returns.

I-15, lot of news here and there but I-16 surely better, sir.

AQ sb, I wish to be proven wrong for the sake of those who have invested their hard earned money and not to forget even the families of martyrs and widows.

My claim and statement was fully considering "now onward". What made a great project into a mess at first place, all issues not sorted, no matter whatever lollipops given by developers ...

AQ Sb what do you suggest me to do with my 8 Marla plot in Bluebell? its boulevard corner plot having Rs. 867.74 surcharges only but not balloted.

Thank You

AQ saab and imtiaz saab!

As per information shared by different what's app groups of dha valley effectees, they have been told by high profile committe of army, which is taking caring of valley affairs now that dha have only 17% of the land for valley. That means 83% of the land has not yet been obtained. In these circumstances how it can be good investment? Kindly advise

Dear Shah
Bluebell is the most expensive block in valley and beautifully developed. This is the only block which is directly connected to Islamabad highway. Here almost all commercisl plots are owned by brass and they never sold so far.
Keep your plot as block is fully developed and after possession, it will give you good money. Now possession of non balloted plots is a question!
Bluebell 8 marla selling at 17 lacs. I suggest hold and see another 6 months as price not declining in fact it increased a little. Two months b4 was 15-16 lacs.
@Absar sb
You are right DHA valley as I said now shrunk to few blocks.
Initially planned, rather conceived, for 50% of Islamabad but now as big as DHA-2.
Malik Riaz still holds land but it seems DHA too muscle less to get land from him.
Only balloted blocks plus few in pipeline are worthy for investment other are big flop.

Respected experts,

If Rose block is effected by dadaoocha dam, then why recent new ballotted plots were given in Rose block.

Moreover what’s the rate of 8 Marla in Rose block of Dha valley?

Rizwan sb
Rose is very little in dam, just a small section, same is true with Tulip just near the boundary wall a small part. Sunflower all in dam.
Most expensive residentials are in Bluebell 15-17 lacs for 8 marla. Rest all less than 15 lacs.
Pls note if you need further investment then go only for balloted blockes.
Bluebell, though, has direct link to Islamabad highway but dam authority stopped DHA valley to make bridge, it is not connected now but share the same entrance from Kallar Saydan double road.

@AQ

Can you shed light that why ....

1- Why work on DHA expressway was stopped a few years back ?

2- There is DHA phase 6 or DHA phase -2 ext after railway line on the dha expressway. Whats its future as DAM was never part of that but still it was not developed.

Anyone have an idea about file holders who have paid all installments on time without any surcharge? When can they expect plots in balloting? I am stuck with 8M in Daisy block, all payments on time but still not in balloting?

Zarkon sb
Delay of expressway stood on the filthy and shameful act of the trika of HRL/Malik Riaz and General's, corrupt to the core!
The gang defrauded and looted 62 billions from the innocent investor's money!
Then drama started after money piles racked among mafia.
Malik Riaz was placed sky high during those times with Punjab govt and having DHA behind, started developing the bowl of planned dam, originally thought of being in Bluebell.
Then main developer MR managed with RDA and built a narrative post money was poured to BTK and phase-8: RDA started mimicking Dam is coming and MR telling the investors, dam construction delaying my development!
Now dam location has been decided and things are clear and MR kicked out from the valley.
Since brass had huge investments (almost all commercials around Bluebell bought by brass and still with them), a long battle was fought in court and reportedly Dam been shifting to alternate location of Sunflower and little part of other blocks.
Most recently 8 km done expressway is on hold and DHA says it will be resumed after dam completion? which will never happen in near future and it shares entrance access from Kallar Sydan double road.
DHA valley starts after DHA-2 extension and called DHA-6
Dear Mansoor:
I have little knowledge about blocks which are not balloted.
Best bet is sell non balloted and invest where possession of ballot plots is in the making.