Islamabad cooperative housing society (ichs)

Dear all,

Any idea advice about investment in ichs? Can it be good

- short term (3 - 4 months), considering the inauguration of the new airport may impact the prices

- long term (2 - 3 years), may be more development and good for construction or selling

They seem to have the required nocs

I got a little bit interested in that, so any comments/suggestions can be helpful to make a decision.

Regards,
Imtiaz

Sounds good. Low prices and noc but location and development?? may be someone here have better idea of it?

If you want to invest for short-term then The University Town is the best option.

And for long-term, I recommend The Capital Smart City

for further details

Well, ICHS seems to have the NOC and some development work going on, at this point better than the smart city...?

what would be the suggestion!!?

ICHS can be good short to long term investment based on the airport becoming operational and access routes developed more.

Yes good socity but phase 2 will take long time to develop,phase 1 is good. Nearby 2 upcoming societies is so reasonable prices at this time. They are state life and soan garden-2.

Can someone tell it in more details, The files which are selling for 2-3 lac these days are from which block. And do they have land possessions of those blocks?

Nasir bhai

Block E, F, G

Thanks Abid Bhai, can you tell about the possession of the land, do they have clear possession of these blocks?

Yes sir totally cleared and underdevelopment if you need further information feel free to contact

muhammadabidhussain04@gmail.com

I need 25*50 size plot 03425531184

Our team based on educated young people. We are dealing property in CDA, B-17, Bahria Enclave, and DHA Islamabad. We request to investors please contact us freely. We will build your trust level with us and never let down you at any cost. Please contact at 03008562800