Islamabad real estate - no gain in last three years?

Once most flight operations move to the new airport, we can expect a substantial upward adjustment in Zones 1 and 2 inshaAllah.

I had 30 x 60 Plot in G-14/4

I got offer of 95 lac in 2014

I got offer of 105 lac in 2015

I Sold it in 115 lac in 2016

Property info sir,unluckily my relative is getting the same offer for 40x80 plot as he was getting in 2014. Dont know the reasons maybe. Btw what are the present prospects of g-14/4.Any upward trend insight?

Ahmed sb,the demand-supply gap is filled up by the private developers and dhas. Secondly zone 1 is already over priced for nothing.

Jee Paki-1 Bhai

If Zone I & II will see a gain due to Airport moving in that area, What do you think about Zone V & VI. Will their prices decline after Airport is no longer near them?

The price of 25x40 house in g 13 was 60 to 70 lac in 2012 which is now 130 lac plus minus.

G-13 and G-14 prices have definitely increased over last 2 years. 4 marla which was around 70 in 2015 is now hovering near 80 lac.

Magar SAADI bhai nie mantha.Yes it's true prices increased.

Regards

Nadeem sir koi offer achi aaey apni cheez ki tou banda manay na sir.

There might be some issues with the plot of Saadi Sb’s relative.

Zone V will benefit from completion of work on Islamabad Highway. Zone IV will benefit from price increase in main Islamabad sectors due to its proximity to Zone 1. InshaAllah.

Sir its a height location proper shaped pindi face 40x80 plot.No issues at all.

Both our principal residence (Zone 1) and Investments (primarily Zone 2) have been stagnant since 2014.

Some people have quoted returns in G-13/G-14, however those too have been very low (around 10% yoy)

My argument was that Karachi and Lahore gained tremendously in the same period. In Karachi, real estate prices tripled and in Lahore, about Doubled.

Weak performance in Islamabad must be attributed to some fundamental factors - in terms of population growth, demand/supply, city's lack of appeal to outsiders or something else.

Sir qhat i personally feel is the always exhausted kitty of working class dampens the activity.

The main problem in zone1 is lack of investment opportunities for common man…recently a pal of mine purchased a 2500 sq yd house in F-6 for 65 crore…in f-10 500 sq yd house cost 20+ crore…

4/5 years back once talking to one my friend who is in a Govt ministry, he commented on same issue like "Govt; not want that masses of people come and start to live in capital particularly in Zone-1". And this is not with some specific party or Govt; this general unsaid policy by every Govt.

So comments of Million$$ bro are understandable.

Million sir…Apke paal ne lambi hi chor di hai.itni bhi lutt nahi hai.F 10 main kanal ka ghar cost is between 5.5 to 8.5 max.Or yeh 65 cr wali baat bhi samjh se bahir hi hai waisay.

Million sir…Apke paal ne lambi hi chor di hai.itni bhi lutt nahi hai.F 10 main kanal ka ghar cost is between 5.5 to 8.5 max.Or yeh 65 cr wali baat bhi samjh se bahir hi hai waisay.

Saadi is right, cost of a house in F-10 is between 55 and 85 million and a 2500 sqy house in F-6 should be between 300 and 400 million.

65 Crore = 6.5 million USD

Wish I had that much money I would leave this country forever. Go live a peaceful life on some white sandy beaches of Bahamas.

Main reason for under performance of Islamabad real estate is low demand.

There are many better options available around Islamabad now as far as rawat on one end and till GT road towards golra mor. People can get property at much lower rates in these societies as compared to main Islamabad.

Also security situation in the country has improved tremendously in last 2-3 years so influx of population to Islamabad from KPK and karachi has stopped.

Even rents in CDA sectors of islamabad have dropped.